Qatar FC

malvolio

qataris played it well. pulled out of super league, they got uefa by the balls and are now favorites to sign the best player in the world.

do you think ceferin will ask them how can they afford messi? :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
PSG had foreseen all the events of this transfer window. That's why they brought Pochettino on board and did not fire him after sub-par results. Cunning arabs.

Gnidrologist

So, is it clear that Messi is going there?
Tbh, i'd be quite interested in seeing how this works out. Unlike some barcaforumists, i've never had a particular hate for them, just mild contempt as another club that wants to achieve elite by splashing the cash on all shiny things with the help of fresh super rich owners. They're not the first nor the last. From the sporting perspective i've actually quite excited to see how Messi will do there and, if he wins CL with them, i'd be quite happy, because Barca has no chance at it with or without him, and he has max 2 years at european level anyway. If he does great there in europe, he'll establish his goat status even more and i surely wish him that. Godspeed!

FC433

A bit too fast. Looking back at it, seems Messi decided/ told to leave a while ago (months). I feel that we were played out by both the board and Leo.

Newcomer

qataris played it well. pulled out of super league, they got uefa by the balls and are now favorites to sign the best player in the world.

do you think ceferin will ask them how can they afford messi? :lol:

Free transfer, like all our transfers bar Hakimi.

Messi even took an huge wage cut to get the honor to wear the red and blue colours. It is very commendable. Even though he was a tax evading convict before, i think he has worked on himself and embraced a new, honest and fruitful path.

Newcomer

So, is it clear that Messi is going there?
Tbh, i'd be quite interested in seeing how this works out. Unlike some barcaforumists, i've never had a particular hate for them, just mild contempt as another club that wants to achieve elite by splashing the cash on all shiny things with the help of fresh super rich owners. They're not the first nor the last. From the sporting perspective i've actually quite excited to see how Messi will do there and, if he wins CL with them, i'd be quite happy, because Barca has no chance at it with or without him, and he has max 2 years at european level anyway. If he does great there in europe, he'll establish his goat status even more and i surely wish him that. Godspeed!

It is clear he goes to PSG. Al Thani family (Qatar royalty) already took the initiative to announce it beforehand. You won't get a more reliable information. It is a wrap.

I think both Bar?a and Messi knew about that a bit earlier anyway. The picture of Messi together with all PSG players show the deal was already in place some days ago.

Yannik

Messi joining PSG is good for Barca. It means Mbappe might extend to play in this crazy Trio and be CL favourites, and not join Madrid for free next year.

Newcomer

Messi joining PSG is good for Barca. It means Mbappe might extend to play in this crazy Trio and be CL favourites, and not join Madrid for free next year.

Funnily enough, while i'm happy about Messi joining PSG, i don't think this attack will do much in CL. In CL you need the team to be compact, cohesive. PSG will be everything but compact. Still huge weak links in LB and midfield too.

Messi is an historical player, so it feels nice about him choosing PSG.

Home of Barca Fans