Qatar FC

Total-Football

They are playing the super cup vs Monaco in Morocco and i have brought the ticket today. If i had the right time and the right ressources i would have made a huge insulting banner to the cunts.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Of course. No one doubts that. Btw how do you feel about the mercato so far? Happy? Excited?

I'd be happy with a better manager, and yeah kinda excited i guess, i get turned off football by the silly transfer fee's for average players nowadays though amongst other things, but we'll be a good team if we sign that big cf. :thumbsup: fabulous kits this year too, all three

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
C7PNnHuV0AEoLL4.jpg

this is Toronto's city Councillor, he has become more famous than our prime minister.

Jair Ventura

Huge power move from PSG to pull Neymar from Barca. It will send shockwaves through the football world while legitimizing the project of PSG. Will be very interested to see how they do in the UCL this season, though Emery will probably have to be replaced with a more competent manger before the club can achieve it's objectives.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Legitimizing? :lol: Triggering a few more release clauses will make you the best in the world I guess.

Legitimizing my ass.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Huge power move from PSG to pull Neymar from Barca. It will send shockwaves through the football world while legitimizing the project of PSG. Will be very interested to see how they do in the UCL this season, though Emery will probably have to be replaced with a more competent manger before the club can achieve it's objectives.

It only legitimizes anything if you win the CL. If you don't...well, you'll never be considered footballing elite.

Jair Ventura

Legitimizing? :lol: Triggering a few more release clauses will make you the best in the world I guess.

Legitimizing my ass.

Taking one of footballs biggest stars and most talented players from Barca is a huge statement whether you're ready to admit it or not. Signing Neymar will legitimize PSG's project to French & Brazilian youngsters, and that's all that matters. Excellent move by Nasser and AH.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Taking one of footballs biggest stars and most talented players from Barca is a huge statement whether you're ready to admit it or not. Signing Neymar will legitimize PSG's project to French & Brazilian youngsters, and that's all that matters. Excellent move by Nasser and AH.

You still gotta achieve something with that statement, or you're back to square 1 circa 2012/2013.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Yeah right, by colluding with their Qatari sugar daddies to get the money to pay the release clause is the only way you could pluck players away from other teams. And it happens that the Neymars are greedy gold diggers so vuala!

It will be legitimizing to those who are gold diggers for sure.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You're right, they do have to win something, but that becomes much easier with players like Neymar.

Does it? PSG's squad still lacks winning mentality (they're bottlers) even with Neymar. Neymar can't do it all. And if you expect him to, you're gonna be disappointed.

Jair Ventura

Yeah right, by colluding with their Qatari sugar daddies to get the money to pay the release clause is the only way you could pluck players away from other teams. And it happens that the Neymars are greedy gold diggers so vuala!

It will be legitimizing to those who are gold diggers for sure.

You're allowing your emotions to get in the way of reality:

- PSG isn't owned by anyone, but is a part of a larger investment fund in QSI.

- No club has 220m euros sitting around in a safe, so of course money will need to transferred from a larger financial institution, generally one that handles their accounts.

- If Neymar wasn't a greedy goldigger when he left Santos for Barca, then he isn't a greedy goldigger for moving from PSG to Barca. Bashing he and his family for maximizing their earning potential is silly.

Home of Barca Fans