Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Morten

Your guy Poch has resigned from Chelsea @Birdy

Perhaps he's on his way to Man Utd.

Seems like an odd decision by Chelsea(heard he was fired), first half was bad, but things were definitely looking up in the last few months of this season.

Oh well, may Chelsea stay irrelevant, with clowns making decisions like these.

fergus90

Pochettino to Bayern I wonder?

Weird timing as Chelsea bar that Arsenal game had improved drastically. Started playing some decent football. They’d have finished 4th instead of us if they turned up two months earlier.

jamrock

Poch isn't a manger for a serious team that's trying to win things, been saying this.

He's a bridesmaid never a bride type manager, spurs were the perfect club for him

Birdy

Poch decided to walk because they would not give him long-term project (trust) and a say in transfers.
Partly he is right, partly he is wrong

The naivete of Chelsea boards still amazes me THO: leaks the last hours say they want a coach that plays dominant football and stable defense, WHILE he will be under pressure for UCL next season
Midnight summer's dream in other words
Some people simply don't learn...

El Gato

Villarato!
Poch obviously didnt 'decide to walk'
He was fired because his team choices did not line up with sporting directorate decisions & transfers
Played Gallagher and Chalobah who club backroom tried to get rid of numerous times
Many claims are being made they want to 'build a team with identity'

They'll be closer to relegation if they go for De Zerbi
Love to see it

Birdy

Poch obviously didnt 'decide to walk'
He was fired because his team choices did not line up with sporting directorate decisions & transfers
Played Gallagher and Chalobah who club backroom tried to get rid of numerous times
Many claims are being made they want to 'build a team with identity'

They'll be closer to relegation if they go for De Zerbi
Love to see it

You are not even updated, and you draw conclusions out of your arse
Go read official statement and all journos, it was a mutual decision in their meeting today, not a sacking.
And the sticking point was what I described above

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would you take him here?

Nah.
Been discussed a lot with Birdy and El Gato before who also rated him very highly once upon a time.

He's a good manager, but I don't think he's someone who can cope with the pressure to win. He's also a Perico cunt who said he'd rather tend to his farm than coach us so he's free to do that.

Home of Barca Fans