Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Messi983

Something must have happened or he stopped working. He was substituted most of the time earlier. He lost it there basically.

Yet his coach is saying he is very talented. Sounds like issue of bad attitude in practise or in general. My guess.

De Zerbi is just playing players who he'll have next season rather than a loanee.

Compare that to Xavi who still gives minutes to both useless Joaos over Fort and Roque...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Me and @KingLeo10 disagree on many topics (especially if it's Messi/Ronaldo related lol) but in one thing he is completely right, Arsenal can only play well if they dont have the pressure. Two times when they had a real chance to win the pl they started to lose against fulham or Aston Villa and as soon they are the second act they destroying the opponents. Now need to hope City doesnt win against Spurs but will be very very difficult for the Gunners, City and Pep are on fire!

Birdy

Spurs is in rubbish form, suits City just fine.

Spurs were never gonna get result against City. It's the way they play under Ange, they try to take the ball and attack.
It's more likely for city to drop points against Fulham or West Ham, than against Spurs

Morten

Spurs were never gonna get result against City. It's the way they play under Ange, they try to take the ball and attack.
It's more likely for city to drop points against Fulham or West Ham, than against Spurs

Its just that City is historically bad away to Spurs, but i think they won there last year(?), so might be over the curse now.

West Ham is at Ethiad, so don't see that happening, maybe Fulham.

Birdy

Me and @KingLeo10 disagree on many topics (especially if it's Messi/Ronaldo related lol) but in one thing he is completely right, Arsenal can only play well if they dont have the pressure. Two times when they had a real chance to win the pl they started to lose against fulham or Aston Villa and as soon they are the second act they destroying the opponents. Now need to hope City doesnt win against Spurs but will be very very difficult for the Gunners, City and Pep are on fire!

That's kind of disingenuous THOUGH
They had a bad/meh first half of the season, winning with difficulty and dropping points here and there like Fulham and West Ham.

But since January, they turned on another gear. Team clicked and looked better than both City and Liverpool.
The only points they have dropped since January are the loss vs Villa (tough game) and the draw vs City
It's the first half of the season that is costing them the title

Birdy

Its just that City is historically bad away to Spurs, but i think they won there last year(?), so might be over the curse now.

West Ham is at Ethiad, so don't see that happening, maybe Fulham.

They won recently for FA cup there.
But they historically bad record against Spurs happened against teams coached by mourinho or conte or so
They sat back and hit on the counter
This is not happening next week, City will pressure steals balls and butcher them

serghei

Gonna be a fascinating next season in EPL. Sooner or later City is gonna have a bad season, and then it's game on.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

That's kind of disingenuous THOUGH
They had a bad/meh first half of the season, winning with difficulty and dropping points here and there like Fulham and West Ham.

But since January, they turned on another gear. Team clicked and looked better than both City and Liverpool.
The only points they have dropped since January are the loss vs Villa (tough game) and the draw vs City
It's the first half of the season that is costing them the title

Arsenal is playing-wise the best team yeah and that's why they deserve the title

correct me if im wrong but i think when they dropped points against fulham/ west ham they were first and then again against Aston villa....

so frustrating
😭

Home of Barca Fans