Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Birdy

Clubs like Arsenal and Spurs have loser DNA. You can't make them winners :lol:

The same crap had been told about Liverpool before Klopp.
Arsenal were winning with Wenger at the beginning, then suddenly they acquired the 'loser DNA' ?
Now that they are going to win soon with Arteta, that would mean they got the 'winner DNA' again, huh?
LOL :lol:

Poor guy, switch to baseball, you don't get at all the sport you are following

KingLeo10

The same crap had been told about Liverpool before Klopp.
Arsenal were winning with Wenger at the beginning, then suddenly they acquired the 'loser DNA' ?
Now that they are going to win soon with Arteta, that would mean they got the 'winner DNA' again, huh?
LOL :lol:

Poor guy, switch to baseball, you don't get at all the sport you are following

Arsenal have won a grand total of 3 PL in 30 years and been a total punching bag in the CL for Barca and Bayern. Not to mention plenty of other embarrassing results.

Spurs. Lol. Go ask Cheillini :lol:

You finished that degree yet, Professor L'OptaBirdy? :mou:

EDIT: They aren't winning shit with Arteta. He's a fraud who can't lead them through tough times. He didn't have to worry about CL last season and still absolutely shat the bed when the title was in sight.

Birdy

Everton out-XGed UTD and had more clear chances than them.
Common theme for UTD the last month to win games they shouldn't. They have some crazy overperfomance.
Tide will turn soon

Spurs had more clear cut chances than Villa tonight. But they were lucky in other games earlier the season, things evening out there

Birdy

Arsenal have won a grand total of 3 PL in 30 years and been a total punching bag in the CL for Barca and Bayern. Not to mention plenty of other embarrassing results.

Spurs. Lol. Go ask Cheillini :lol:

You finished that degree yet, Professor L'OptaBirdy? :mou:

EDIT: They aren't winning shit with Arteta. He's a fraud who can't lead them through tough times. He didn't have to worry about CL last season and still absolutely shat the bed when the title was in sight.

From when Wenger came until 2006 they played CL final, Arsenal were either best or 2nd best team in england and were super competitive in Europe.
Then, they became a punching bag because of many reasons (change of philosophy, finances for their stadium, etc)
But that shows there is no gene... (They will win soon with Arteta, you will see)

UTD is the same. Until 2013 many were saying they had the winning gene winning every other EPL even when they were not at their best. They haven't won shit since then
It's not they had any gene. SAF was 'their gene'

Birdy

We carry on like this i'm going to start to dreaming of the Champions League nights at Villa Park.

Impressive work by Emery not doubt, given the squad he is working with.
I don't think you can challenge top-4,
My calculations :cool: tell me that Villa are going to finish the season with 60-65 pts, a zone where all of Newcastle, Chelsea, UTD, Brighton will be in. So it will be a catfight for the positions 5-9

He can go all the way and win ECL though, I don't see other contender

delancey

Tonight is a special night. Man U plays Newcastle fawking United. A team with 1/100th of Man U’s accomplishments, yet… we all know who will win.

Well… I may be wrong, and you can give me a HUGE L if I’m wrong, but…

I think Newcastle will dismantle Man U. 🤣😁

And I’m… lovin’ it. 😂😂🤣

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Tonight is a special night. Man U plays Newcastle fawking United. A team with 1/100th of Man U’s accomplishments, yet… we all know who will win.

And I’m… lovin’ it. 😂😂🤣

only good match today, normally newcastle should win it but after they lost to dortmund twice i dont trust them anymore

Givenchy

Interested to see how Mainoo does, my United mates assure me he is the next big thing in midfield, seen him get a lot of praise from neutrals also.

Temptation

And I’m… lovin’ it. 😂😂🤣

Based.

@Fati_Future_BallonDor Here's another reason why Delancey is 1 of the Barca Forum GOATs.

Fuck Yanited. :clown:

Home of Barca Fans