Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

fergus90

@fergus90 Good result for AV.

If you don't get CL, it'll be a bottlejob imo. Similar to Brendan Rodgers with Leicester missing out on the CL places twice in a row.
I think we will struggle after the international break mate. Got top 3 still to play, Thursday night in Europe and the squad is down to its bare bones now.

We might end up Coeffecient champions though.

Birdy

For majority of game outplayed them and united had way bigger chances.

2 liverpool goals were deflections.

No
1st half was balanced: UTD were hitting Liverpool at the back with quick transitions and good chances, but at the same time they had huge holes themselves and acres of space btw defence and attack so Liverpool got big chances as well

2nd half THO, Klopp adjusted things and shut down UTD. Conceded in the only chance UTD had in the 2nd half.
Had to say he was totally unlucky there

Horatio

You're welcome
No
1st half was balanced: UTD were hitting Liverpool at the back with quick transitions and good chances, but at the same time they had huge holes themselves and acres of space btw defence and attack so Liverpool got big chances as well

2nd half THO, Klopp adjusted things and shut down UTD. Conceded in the only chance UTD had in the 2nd half.
No. First 25 man u better. Then Liverpool better + second half up until 30 min. Then Man U better + over all of extended time.

xG way in favour of man u, not even close. You like xG. Eye test also clearly states man u chances bigger.

Temptation

No

Great analysis as usual. I reckon they were better in the Extra Time overall.

We deserved to lose because of our schoolboy errors, missed opportunities and lack of composure towards the final whistle. We had so many great situations in the second half ruined by Salah.

United were alright. Played like they usually do against big teams. Problem is we were toothless upfront and lost the ball near our box way too many times.

The players let Klopp down.

Birdy

No. First 25 man u better. Then Liverpool better + second half up until 30 min. Then Man U better + over all of extended time.

xG way in favour of man u, not even close. You like xG. Eye test also clearly states man u chances bigger.

Yes, UTD had the edge on xG, but that was due to 1st half and ET
my point about 2nd half still stands

Horatio

You're welcome
Yes, UTD had the edge on xG, but that was due to 1st half and ET
my point about 2nd half still stands

Edge? You put more stock into xG than most which is fine, but no way you should be using “edge” to describe difference.

It was 4.25 over 2.18 in man u favour.

Birdy

Edge? You put more stock into xG than most which is fine, but no way you should be using “edge” to describe difference.

It was 4.25 over 2.18 in man u favour.

Relax Horatio. I agree
Yes UTD had bigger chances and deserved to go through overall!
I made a side point about the 2nd half mate, chill

Andresito

Staff member
jkds-top-threat-creators-from-each-pitch-zone-pl-23-24-v0-roxuzezupgpc1.jpeg

CatalinR10

Tottenham down at home to Luton.

Curious to see how this will unfold , could be big result for Aston Villa ( who probably won't catch the CL spots anyways )

Home of Barca Fans