Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Rory

Fernandes one of the worst captains I've ever seen. Constantly moaning at teammates. Throwing his arms about, acting like he should have been passed to even if not physically possible, reminds me of another portuguese person who played for united.

Jenks

Fighting for top 4 is absolutely where united should be. Arsenal, City and Liverpool are all 5+ years into their well-funded projects. United are 1.5 seasons into theirs. Prior to ETH arriving they had a bang average squad, didn't walk into a squad with KDB, Silva, Kompany, Toure, Sterling etc.

United have been among the biggest spenders in the league for decades mate. They're just horribly mismanaged and have been for years now.

Rory

United have been among the biggest spenders in the league for decades mate. They're just horribly mismanaged and have been for years now.
I'm talking about ETH's time at united not money spent the last few decades, based on money spent they should be fighting for the league but they've famously spent money badly for the last decade, as you said they've been horribly mismanaged. When ETH got the job the expectation for first 2 years should have been top 4 imo.

delancey

United should be fighting neck and neck vs City considering their billion euros squad. Not fighting for top 4 vs Aston Villa. And getting sent home from CL by Copenhagen and Galatasaray.
Agreed, but it also shows us how investing billions on a squad isn’t synonymous with title success.

Horatio

You're welcome
Fernandes one of the worst captains I've ever seen. Constantly moaning at teammates. Throwing his arms about, acting like he should have been passed to even if not physically possible, reminds me of another portuguese person who played for united.
Portuguese seem very insecure

Temptation

What's with the Nani hate? 👀

Birdy

UTD should be below Chelsea some 6-9 pts based on performance so far.
And they are 9 ahead.
UTD's players are bailing ETH, while Chelsea players are letting Poch down
parallel realities

Horatio

You're welcome
Not the worst of results of United. Brighton lost 4-0 here, liverpool equalized, Newcastle lost and Man City won with same scoreline.
Man U are creating ample chances but a bit wasteful. Hojlund, Garnacho and Bruno all almost had empty goal to score in. Defensively organization has improved. Onana didn't have to do much to be honest, granted some shots by luton were atrocious. Too much sitting back by United though and need to win and control more on mf. Bruno was horrendous. And Garnacho needs to be rested.

Horatio

You're welcome
UTD should be below Chelsea some 6-9 pts based on performance so far.
And they are 9 ahead.
UTD's players are bailing ETH, while Chelsea players are letting Poch down
parallel realities
I am betting on xG being in favour of Man U this game.

Temptation

The points table massively flatters United. They have been garbage for most of the season and play a turgid brand of Football. ETH's minions trying to spin this like they're playing great Football is laughable.

Horatio

You're welcome
The points table massively flatters United. They have been garbage for most of the season and play a turgid brand of Football. ETH's minions trying to spin this like they're playing great Football is laughable.
Someone frothing per usual cause things not went his way.

You have a link to pundits claiming they play great football?

Home of Barca Fans