Premier League 23/24

Who will win PL this season?

• Total voters

Birdy

EPL decided new rules that will obtain this summer that limit amortisation to 5 years no matter the contract length

Bohley the little cheater will be f@#ed come summer and forced to sell big.
Love to see it

Andresito

Staff member
EPL decided new rules that will obtain this summer that limit amortisation to 5 years no matter the contract length

Bohley the little cheater will be f@#ed come summer and forced to sell big.
Love to see it
That doesn't include current contracts though does it?

This has been the rule in CL anyway so Chelsea management probably knew it was coming to PL as well which is also why they've gone crazy with the transfers lately.

Birdy

That doesn't include current contracts though does it?

This has been the rule in CL anyway so Chelsea management probably knew it was coming to PL as well which is also why they've gone crazy with the transfers lately.

I think it does?
It's an accounting rule and their books will be checked every year after June 30.
I doubt they can calculate amortization for half their squad one way and a different way for the other half

JamDav1982

The rule being applied to UEFA compeition only changed this summer and any player signed prior to rules changing will impact FFP on full length of contract amortized.

Morten

Can't say i really care about City anymore, they won the trophy last season they weren't supposed to win(UCL), now they have completed football and football lost, who cares if they don't win some domestic trophies now.

I would rather have them win the next 10 EPLs in a row, if they didn't have the UCL.

Home of Barca Fans