Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Erling is inevitable.

Hopefully the cunt doesn't get injured again during EURO qualifiers/Nations League as he did during WC qualifying down the stretch.

raskolnikov

I do feel its easy for Haaland.
Whole team is setting up chances for him troughout the game. You get the feeling of you put Lewandowski, Benzema or even Ronaldo in there they would put down similair stats if they get 8 open chances a match.
Or maybe he just makes it look so easy?

CatalinR10

Whole team is setting up chances for him troughout the game. You get the feeling of you put Lewandowski, Benzema or even Ronaldo in there they would put down similair stats if they get 8 open chances a match.

True , he benefits a lot from the team

KingLeo10

Not current CR7.

But basically, this team is built to serve him 5-10 chances per game like RM was built for CR7.

raskolnikov

Not current CR7.

But basically, this team is built to serve him 5-10 chances per game like RM was built for CR7.

Yeah, or Bayern for Lewa. I mean they all are great goalscorers but it must be nice to have such a dominant team set you up all match.
I feel Sheva, Batistuta, Henry or Ruud never had that back in the day.

Horatio

You're welcome
Damn...put a bet of Haaland and Mbappe scoring. Told the lads in whatsapp good the good news of Neymar coming off is that if a penalty happens Mbappe takes it.

4d chess.

BerkeleyBernie

No question, Manchester City is playing the most beautiful football of any team right now. Consistently such great movement, passing, and quality. Some magic in every game. Hope this is their year to win CL.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

lets be honest, is it even worth watching any other league to the PL?

I wouldn't say it's true yet but if things keep moving as they have been past few years, I'd say it's true.

Other leagues can't compete financially. That's the biggest issue.

Shit teams in England are owned by billionaires nowadays.

stb_1

I wouldn't say it's true yet but if things keep moving as they have been past few years, I'd say it's true.

Other leagues can't compete financially. That's the biggest issue.

Shit teams in England are owned by billionaires nowadays.

Don't get me wrong, there's some huge teams in other leagues too, but because there is 7 super strong teams all in one league, on any given weekend/fixture there is most likely a very good game going on.

I think Villa owners want to make them a top team too, so that could turn into 8 massive teams.

FinBarcelonafan

Don't get me wrong, there's some huge teams in other leagues too, but because there is 7 super strong teams all in one league, on any given weekend/fixture there is most likely a very good game going on.

I think Villa owners want to make them a top team too, so that could turn into 8 massive teams.

PL is an exclusive billionaire club these days, when LaLiga is basically millionaire club outside few teams. That's an issue. Financial power in PL isn't just top6 or 7. Almost all owners are loaded as ****.

Wolves are third last in the PL and just signed player from Atletico for 35mil potentially. That's sick.

Spain and LaLiga is losing battle for investors. They need to change that somehow.. Tough salary limits won't help for sure.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans