Premier League 2022/2023

PL winner?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Nunez couldnt even find the space to get on end of chances was chasing game and as said looked too quick for him.

His touch lets him down a lot at this point.

Liverpool scored more goals in league last season than any other under Klopp. They will score plenty when players are available.

Birdy

FaOz5mFVQAAdMC-

And there is someone who is getting worse and worse in shooting...

Jenks

Imagine being a United player right now. Liverpool up next who are yet to register a win and are desperate for points.

gregorrin10

If Liverpool win , I don't see them winning by a big margin. Maybe I'm wrong.

2 goals difference at least, maybe even 3. With Liverpool starting slow, I also don't see a big margin (although that's exactly why it could be, if they go out determined to make a point and send a message, and if they have a good day in front of goal), but mine is more in terms of not being a blowout again, not when it comes to a question of a winner, that is clear for me.

Like Horatio said, Man U are just too bad to be a close game, even without Nunez. There's still Firmino, who will look to get Diaz and Salah into the game even more instead of looking to score himself at all costs like I get the feeling with Nunez (although he is more of a classic striker, so you'd expect a bit more selfishness in his play).

serghei

Ruben Neves playing well vs Tottenham midfield, he is gonna be free agent in summer of 2023. Should be on that.

Messi983

His contract expires in 2024 according to TM.

Matheus Nunes very close to a goal on his debut.

Last edited:

Jenks

If the dream I had about the United/Liverpool game is a prophesy for the future, United will play well, but when Rashford and Martinez go to recover the same ball in the penalty area, Rashford will trip up Martinez who will then fall on the ball and pick it up thinking it was a foul, only to concede a penalty for handball and lose United the game 1-0.

Morten

Good thing Perez couldn't bother with finding another striker, cause Benzema will never get old, or injuried.

Last edited:

Devils

I have said it once and I will say it again. Mike STARteta's REd and White Army are here to stay. We are coming for the PL title.

We march.

Home of Barca Fans