Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

serghei

Bruno Fernandes is an incredible player. He's better than De Bruyne this season imo.

Too bad we didn't get him. De Jong, Bruno Fernandes, Pedri. That would've been filthy...

serghei

What's worse is that Fernandes is exactly the profile of a midfielder we're missing. Creative, technically proficient, good shooter, eye for a goal, flair, good physically, reasonably fast, hard-working... Complete player.

Birdy

United managing to turn more often draws into wins this season.
Don't think they can compete for the title, but they could solidify themselves in top-4

serghei

United are seriously fast and seriously fit in terms of athleticism, a very dynamic team. Still doubts they have what it takes to really push Liverpool this season in terms of mentality.

Liverpool are more inconsistent than in the previous seasons, but I still think they will push through and win it.

Birdy

They lack a lot in mentality,
but they lack also in several departments football-wise:
Bruno improved them in breaking buses, but they still need to do more in that department,
Then I think they lack in personnel both in defense and defending- central midfield.
Let's say there are 4 positions (2 CBs and 2 DMs/CDMs) that they don't have in terms of personnel what it takes to go on win the title.

Yannik

Think United is massively overperforming in the league right now. Lots of last minute winners, some luck with pens, individual brilliance of Bruno and barely ever outplaying their opposition.
They will be playing for the title, but I don't see their luck lasting 38 matchdays unless Liverpool shits the bed now in the 2nd half of the season.

JamDav1982

Villa are very good. Even outwith Grealish.

Watkins if can add more goals looks like a complete striker. Strong as an ox, works his tail off, can hold it up and has pace.

McGinn has been excellent for them this season... the Scottish Gattuso for his workrate... not quite as mad but better on ball and rolls players for fun with his huge arse.

City will take back Douglas Luiz for 25m without a doubt as he has been excellent also.

serghei

The most impressive feat of United though is winning a match after the ref whistled the end. :lol: Judging by that, it might be their year.

BarcaOG

Banned
Think United is massively overperforming in the league right now. Lots of last minute winners, some luck with pens, individual brilliance of Bruno and barely ever outplaying their opposition.
They will be playing for the title, but I don't see their luck lasting 38 matchdays unless Liverpool shits the bed now in the 2nd half of the season.

totally agree with this. the bubble will burst

Home of Barca Fans