Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Ok, I don't want to overstate my bias against Zidane, but it's clear he did not know how to use him and wasted 3 seasons from his career.
James is good player

Little to do with Zidane, more to do with the other players we have that need to be shoehorned into the side.

James always looked alright under Carlo.

Birdy

So, you say Zidane could not find a system to use him in 90% of LaLiga games at least, where attacking is more important than defending?

I doubt that

JamDav1982

So, you say Zidane could not find a system to use him in 90% of LaLiga games at least, where attacking is more important than defending?

I doubt that

Zidane won the league and in previous years the CL. He did not make an error on not finding role for James in that time.

jairzinho

Ok, I don't want to overstate my bias against Zidane, but it's clear he did not know how to use him and wasted 3 seasons from his career.
James is good player

James plays his best footall as a #10 or CAM. Same with Isco. iirc Zidane's preference has mostly been to use a 4-3-3 which means there's little room for either of them. They don't play that well in a 3 man midfield or on the wings.

snowy

He's fantastic, definite star. Most dynamic player on the pitch, not just fast, technically good, too, great for his age.

p.s. Chelsea's going nowhere under Lampard. Definitely will finish out of the top four.

Great signing for Brighton. They signed the speedy Kwame till 2023 for just under 4 mil.

For Chelsea, it really depends on how quickly the new players can gel and if Kepa can pick himself up or they upgrade him. Pool, City, ManU and Arsenal are all stronger.

Then you've got teams like Leeds, Wolves and Brighton playing fast attacking ball. Gonna be a much tighter race than last year, that's for sure.

stb_1

None of the promoted teams can defend but it's so fun to watch.

Everton look like a top 6 team now, but there's so many teams who will be fighting for it, the strongest top 9 ever in the PL. Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal, Spurs, Leicester, Everton and Wolves will all expect to be there.

serghei

United are simply atrocious dawg.

Hot and cold team if I ever saw one. I watch one game and think man, they're one step of being back and challenging again. Then watch them again a month later and they seem to have regressed again to Moyes days.

Home of Barca Fans