Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Womens final? I dont keep up.

City is no better of a club than Chelsea, btw.

By "we", I meant Barca of course. I would never ever refer to other clubs as "we". Yes, we have a women's CL final against Chelsea this Sunday.

As to City vs. Chelsea, to me the difference is City is owned by a group that is actually quite serious and ambitious about developing a football empire around the world, vs. Chelsea which is owned by a billionaire who bought it as some sort of insurance policy and visibility generator in the west in case he falls out of favor with Putin, more like an empty shell.

Morten

"Devoloping" is a nice word to describe their operation...

Anyway, being "serious" doesnt enter into it, as if its in any way a positive that Citys owners have more global ambitions than Chelseas owner, actually its a negative.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
"Devoloping" is a nice word to describe their operation...

Anyway, being "serious" doesnt enter into it, as if its in any way a positive that Citys owners have more global ambitions than Chelseas owner, actually its a negative.

Well, the reason why they acquired a ton of no-name clubs around the world, instead of just buying star players or clubs with the biggest talents out there meant something, right?

They are definitely more serious about football than other clubs owned by rich individuals or groups, who care little about football itself and care about maximizing profit from these clubs. Of course, City's owners' motives could be making money too but at least they are not just trying to pretend they care about it.

FinBarcelonafan

Pogba sucks. Rashford looks hurt.

A lot of mispasses from both teams. Not great football in terms of quality but I guess you could say it's quick/fast.

Home of Barca Fans