Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

TrueCule

United were totally neutralized, Liverpool have dominated over the first half and should have gone more than 1 up. Typical United by scoring lucky rebound goal, showing absolutely nothing in the process. I don't think United can hold on this result for the entire match though. Yes, Fabinho has been tremendous so far, a beast in the midfield. This season Liverpool have enough depth to be dangerous in the CL and to compete for the EPL title.

vlad

On the contrary you could say Klopp DNA players tend to end up with no trophies.

Its not that he managed top guns, he made dortmund club that everyone wanted to avoid in cl, and made liverpool which was laughing stock of football world not long ago top club which fight for all trophies

FinBarcelonafan

I think the problem is we can't stand any sort of pressure. If Liverpool plays like this vs us and cont4ols the game, they would be up 3-0 vs us. We can't defend for shit.

Even ManU is better defensive side.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Its not that he managed top guns, he made dortmund club that everyone wanted to avoid in cl, and made liverpool which was laughing stock of football world not long ago top club which fight for all trophies

He's a great manager, but also one that's lost a lot of cup finals, some they should have won.

kobby

Barca will eliminate both Liverpool and Man Utd if we draw them tomorrow. Not that impressed with what I've seen from Liverpool today.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Keita need to stop trying to go for the through pass all the time. It's getting too obvious and easy to defend.

kobby

I think the problem is we can't stand any sort of pressure. If Liverpool plays like this vs us and cont4ols the game, they would be up 3-0 vs us. We can't defend for shit.

Even ManU is better defensive side.

Demonstrably false. United has played 16 matches and conceded 26. Barcelona has played 15 and conceded 19.

This is only for domestic league. In Europe, Barca is actually very solid.

Home of Barca Fans