Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

vlad

never said he was average, i said he isn't the best in the epl, or among the three best players in the world, like a lot of people claim him to be.

Yes, he is best in epl and in top 3 in the world today, one bad match does not change that.

FCBfan22

That never matters in the CL. You only need to play 180 minutes properly and it's what Liverpool has always been great at historically.

What matters in the CL, especially away, is the goalkeeper. They lack in this department, masivelly.

serghei

Fernandinho, Aguero and Walker have been absolutely horrible. Gundogan and De Bruyne close behind with bad games as well.

FinBarcelonafan

This is why I never rated Aguero very highly. Seems to disappear in big games or big pressure situations. Otherwise good player.

FinBarcelonafan

What matters in the CL, especially away, is the goalkeeper. They lack in this department, masivelly.

The thing is, If City can crumble like this, so can Liverpool, maybe even worse. They are great when they have their spirit, but without? No. Liverpool is bi-polar team. They can be great or absolutely shit. They have their terrible moments.

FCBfan22

The thing is, If City can crumble like this, so can Liverpool, maybe even worse. They are great when they have their spirit, but without? No. Liverpool is bi-polar team. They can be great or absolutely shit. They have their terrible moments.

I we played them in round of 16, Ernesto would field the same team as in the Classico. Paulinho would destroy their midfield and the ball would never reach Salah and Mane. On the other end, Messi would shoot from all angles and score at least a brace in both legs.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Pepistas been exposed, much rather have valverde who has tactical variety and can get the best out of a team

Valverde haters are really strange

Home of Barca Fans