Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

The overwhelming majority are English.

I'm sorry but you're profoundly ignorant of the makeup of the entire league, never mind just the top teams, if you genuinely believe that to be true.

Then why do Juventus, Atletico, PSG, and Dortmund have stronger rosters/teams than every club in the EPL? You all have deluded yourselves into believing elite players are isolated to three clubs as if Dybala, Pogba, Godin, Griezmann, Thiago Silva, Ibrahimovic, Verratti, Reus, Aubameyang, etc either don't exist or are playing in England.

Of those the only players that are realistically out of reach for top PL sides are the ones at PSG, who also have stupid money. How many times has an English club taken Atletico's star striker now, for example?

Why would Pogba step down from Juventus to City?

Because he'll get paid more money, play in a better league, and work for a better manager. That would be my guess.

The buy, buy, buy strategy seems to be working loads btw.

You seem to have lost track of the discussion. No one is suggesting that this is working well, quite the contrary.

El Flaco

RhR8qaX.jpg

barcafan161

Did Malaga play in a UCL final last season?

Juve 2-0'd City.

Stop trolling.

Aubameyang, Gundogan, Mkhitaryan, Reus, Hummels? A mix of players with extensive experience in continental play as well as a WC winner. I'd take that over any roster in the UK and I'm sure most on this forum would agree.

Agreed on Dortmund. A top team and I think might be favourites for the Europa. Only reason why they aren't getting attention is because Bayern are too good.

xavisionary

[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION] thanks again man! Seems like yesterday it's 2010 and me and my friends would rant and rave about this 16 year old kid called Connor Wickham who was going to be an England star one day. Another player who took the money and ran too early I guess. Still got the talent.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Rashford does it again !

If he keeps this up, in 3 weeks he'll be the new Cristiano Ronaldo :D

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Haha Rashford again for the 2! 2-0 ..

Arsenal :rofl1:

Very good business for Leicester so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans