Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Hull city 2-0 Man utd, with 13 min... Reminded me of the getafe game. Wonder if they will get back from this.

AfricanBavarian

First Man U game im watching this season and ive never seen a top club that actually has no midfield. Their actually looks like a black hole in the center of their midfield, and i thought Milan were bad :lol:

Jenks

rooney-goal-2.gif

NeyMesSis

i watched the last 20 minutes and i saw nothing good from manU! hull deserves one point..

but i didn't watch the full game.. soo i don't know

Unbiased United

Was never going to be pretty a boxing day game against Hull, but United showed great character (SAF style) to get back in it.

Last season I was one of Rooneys biggest critics and would have been happy for us to sell him abroad during preseason, but this season he really is back to his old world class ways (and I don't say that lightly). He's been magnificent for us this season and again had it not been for him we might well have lost today.

A win against Norwich, a good signing or two in Jan, and getting our injured players back asap, and I'd say we are right back in the fight (although I'd say more for second place than winning the title).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans