Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

impeh

Hi, its me..
its on sky sports, for any uk users :p

Think we'll probably get a thumping, but will be nice seeing some of the younger players :blush:

Faceless

No more faces at night
No way,Badstuber had a setback on his injury and made surgery again.Hes about to return propably in March 2014 and will have another surgery then when his knee heels.He just works on his recovery.

Either way this defence is a joke.If those 4 players are in it it will be Rafinha RB,Contento left and Boateng Van Buyten CB..
Yup. Yet again it's a speculation. Haven't seen Dante yet. Maybe without Dante, we can attack easier.

Meitux

Pep has already played him there,propably tests him.Why would you play the best right back in the world out of position :p

Ursegor

World Champion
Sport line-up guess for the game:
30ae3hh.jpg

No Pique.
No Alba.
No Alves.
No Valdes.

Better than our first choice defense if you ask me. Now I'm fairly confident we can keep a clean sheet. :worthy:

F

Flavia

@cesc4official
Good luck in today's friendly match guys! Suerte en el partido amistoso de hoy compañeros! Molta sort al partit companys! #Somhibarça

messid10s

Can get 5/1 on barca to win if anyone is feeling brave. The only chance Barca have of a victory is Messi. All other factors strongly point towards bayern.

twitterbg

Badstuber.
Regarding about DM.. Maybe pep is trying out whether Kroos can play DM. He was originally a DM as well..

Kroos is an AM, not DM. Never been a true holder, yes, had played a deeper role in 11-12 due to Schweini's injury, but he's struggling as a DM, ask a Bayern fan and he'll confirm that. Pep started with Thiago as a DM and Lahm plus Kroos in midfield in the the final against Gladbach, but in the second half Kroos was asked to play the holder.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Meaningless game.

Bayern:
- Had 2 preparation games already.
- Full squad available.
- Actually have a manager.

Barca:
- First game after a long brake.
- B-squad.
- No manager.

No, actually Bayern has had 4 or 5 games already so far. They are definitely much more prepared in terms of match-fitness than us.

They are missing Schweinsteiger though.

I

instinct

No, actually Bayern has had 4 or 5 games already so far. They are definitely much more prepared in terms of match-fitness than us.

They are missing Schweinsteiger though.

This makes me sick. Even though we have such a disadvantage, after this game, the Bayern fans will say again that they're the best, that they beat us, that Bayern is the greatest team of all time. :lol: I see it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans