Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeloBarca

This Helsinki team is a joke.
They are not pressing, leave a lot of space and are not aggressive on the ball.

Anyway, it was a good performance from the team but once again, I didn't see any "tiki-taka" to create occasion in tight spaces.
Most of the occasions came from Iniesta giving the ball to Montoya (We didn't see Jordi Alba during this half) .

I feel like Lucho insists on the pressing, the possession and the movement around the ball (and I'm happy about that) but no tiki-taka in the last games.

Yea, we have posession, but no "control". Most finishes are created by chance. Mostly long passes and not much shortpassing tikitaka.

serghei

The team played well, but it's hard to draw any conclusions after this game. The opponent was really really poor.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
You can draw conclusions. But they are merely reaffirming beliefs that we already had. For example that the full backs are going to act as wingers with the traditional 'wingers' playing nearer to the centre. So we can guess that that is the plan for Neymar and Suarez with Messi in behind.

rixxer

totally nice game, relaxed atmosphere around stadium, and beautiful weather as well. Really impressed how many families with children were attending the game and I only saw kids wearing Messi and Neyamars shirts. they really are the assets in commercial sense (at least :)).
And teams tactics seems different, I agree. FBs gonna be wingers, Pedro was used in free role and as central striker and so on. Lot of tinkering that Lucho offers....remainds me some other club legend.

Yeah, tickets were expensive, but stadium was sold out.

I

instinct

Grimaldo, Samper, Munir and Sandro continue training with the 1st team while Ie and Halilovic return to the B-team

L

linetty

Barcelona are expected to have a pre-season tour in Asia or the United States next summer. They will start to analyze offers in Nov-Dec [md]

I hope it's not Asia...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Barcelona are expected to have a pre-season tour in Asia or the United States next summer. They will start to analyze offers in Nov-Dec [md]

I hope it's not Asia...

Never like these pre-season tours. I get that it would be great if you lived wherever they we going but they are quite clearly for marketing.

Egert

Estonian Culé
5 Barcelona B players train with the first team this evening: Grimaldo, Samper, Halilovic, Munir, and Sandro #fcblive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans