Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

El Flaco

Aubameyang's 1st goal vs. Stuttgart

[gfy]LimpingWellmadeHind[/gfy]

Aubameyang's 2nd goal vs. Stuttgart

[gfy]AppropriateDisguisedBadger[/gfy]

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I doubt he'll go to RM. He will turn 27 in the summer, and RM dont really buy such old players.

Well with Benzema's legal troubles I doubt that we'll get a young player to replace Benzema. We need somebody who's world class and experienced.

Jombi

Well with Benzema's legal troubles I doubt that we'll get a young player to replace Benzema. We need somebody who's world class and experienced.

I doubt it. RM almost always buy 22-23 year olds. Not 27 year olds. Especially not someone who isnt really considered world class.

Last edited:

Jombi

Yeah of course the problem isn't as simple as only buying young players,but this is a really bad idea to ONLY buy young players.

I dont see the problem of buying 22 or 23 year olds just because other players on the team were also bought as 22 year olds 5, 6 or 7 years ago.

And its not like Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale, Ramos, Marcelo, Isco, James, Kroos and others who were bought in their early 20s have been huge flops.

Morten

Yeah of course the problem isn't as simple as only buying young players,but this is a really bad idea to ONLY buy young players.

It doesnt really matter, our "experienced" players are just as shite as the younger ones, so its not like they are raising the level or anything.

I dont see the problem of buying 22 or 23 year olds just because other players on the team were also bought as 22 year olds 5, 6 or 7 years ago.

And its not like Benzema, Ronaldo, Bale, Ramos, Marcelo, Isco, James, Kroos and others who were bought in their early 20s have been huge flops.

Ronaldo and Marcelo are not quite flops, the rest on that list are.

Home of Barca Fans