Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

serghei

Well, we're not an elite club so that's fine.

Elite club, but one of the not so great teams if we look back at previous iterations (early 90s dream team, 00s Ronaldinho and Eto'o Barca, late 00s to early 10s Pep Barca, MSN Barca in mid 10s). Almost no stars, but an aged up Lewa, and too many kids.

Still... let's not forget this is first proper rebuild season. 2-3 inspired signings can change things a lot. For a team in early stage of rebuild, we are looking pretty well.

Last edited:

Birdy

I believe Fati, Torres, or Depay would play better than Auba in the lw position so I don't see the need for this transfer if Lewa is always fit, except Auba improves drastically as a lw.

It's a good transfer if he doesn't cost money

Lewa can sit out a few easy LL games
Of course if we haven't scored until 70', Lewa comes in

khaled_a_d

Does that apply if he returns to Barca too? If not I wouldn't mind him for a 6 month loan where Chelsea pay most of his salary. Doubtful it happens though.

Fabrizio said we are the exception, but Mundo now denied it. Saying it is about registration process.

Andresito

Staff member
On loan he probably gets into the 11 at AML.

Ferran, Ansu... Auba though for that AML spots. All guys who will excel by getting in and close to the Lewa. Xavi will have to modify the tactics on that side.

Not bad options on paper in all honesty. Though you would hope we can find a way to reroll into a top class option for next season.

AML or LW?

fergus90

Would be a sensible signing for Barca until the end of the season, wanted to keep him before. Outside of Lewa there is no other regular goalscorer.

Home of Barca Fans