Philippe Coutinho

mc_lovin

You honestly think a 160ME player earns less than 200K/week? Common sense should apply here.

Edit: The wages quoted look terribly off with everything we know :lol:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Right now he is just hogging the ball, slows down the play, gets isolated and then loses the ball, not sure if Xavi's arrival can change anything.

Bobo32

You honestly think a 160ME player earns less than 200K/week? Common sense should apply here.

Edit: The wages quoted look terribly off with everything we know :lol:

Tell me then, what do we know?
Coutinho wanted to come, Liverpool understood to negotiate and very much wanting to sell for those insane numbers. I am not surprised to see that he earns almost half of what Depay does.

mc_lovin

Coutinho wanted to come, Liverpool understood to negotiate and very much wanting to sell for those insane numbers. I am not surprised to see that he earns almost half of what Depay does.

Just look at Kun: 230K pounds/week. You think that sounds realistic? Most sources say 150K/week. Some say 6ME gross (one minute google search). But most sources about wages are crap anyway, just take what both Laporta and Kun implied (eg not an obscene wage).

ajnotkeith

If Aguero and Depay were on 500k GBP a week together it would been impossible to register them, the sum of Garcia/Emerson/Depay/Aguero wage burden came to 10 million euros + Pique's wage cut as stated by the club so it is impossible for those wages to be anywhere near the truth. Depay also took 30% wage cut, am I meant to believe he initially signed a 300k a week contract ? Lol

Last edited:

Bobo32

Just look at Kun: 230K pounds/week. You think that sounds realistic? Most sources say 150K/week. Some say 6ME gross (one minute google search). But most sources about wages are crap anyway, just take what both Laporta and Kun implied (eg not an obscene wage).

My search only gave me these numbers, reported on a lot of different sites, with the same shitty source of course
Yes the numbers are confidential if I am not mistaken. There are of course also a large difference in the amount of sign-ons and variables between contracts.

Now I found this, if this is closer to the truth I am 100% on your side, but I don't know if this looks more reasonable... https://salarysport.com/football/la-liga/barcelona/

edit: also to answer your Q, I don't know where inbetween 150k and 230k the number should become unrealistic. It seems they both get decent wages.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

" People are asking 'How can we sign Depay, how can we sign Emerson, [Aguero and Garcia, if we can't resign Messi]?'. Because these are people that have accepted certain conditions on their wages, and we are thankful for that" - Laporta

Bobo32

" People are asking 'How can we sign Depay, how can we sign Emerson, [Aguero and Garcia, if we can't resign Messi]?'. Because these are people that have accepted certain conditions on their wages, and we are thankful for that" - Laporta

Very clear! I can be his accountant with that information!

ajnotkeith

Very clear! I can be his accountant with that information!

Well, when you consider there are many actual reputable sources who said Depay is on 90k a week and then Laporta mentioning he made financial sacrifice, that probably makes more sense for him to be on 90k a week than take some random website going against the grain saying he's on 250k a week lol

Bobo32

Better than some fake numbers.

You seem like a real person sometimes, but now you behave a bit like a bitch!

You should have something to base Coutinhos big "package (wages especially)" on before you post like that, or you should post that you "assume that he has a very large wage" or something instead. Else, you should give some number. You only gave vague numbers for other players.

mc_lovin

You seem like a real person sometimes, but now you behave a bit like a bitch!

You should have something to base Coutinhos big "package (wages especially)" on before you post like that, or you should post that you "assume that he has a very large wage" or something instead. Else, you should give some number. You only gave vague numbers for other players.

Wow.

Home of Barca Fans