Philippe Coutinho

AzaR

How do you not have the common sense to include a clause in the contract that restricts him playing against his parent club?

When i saw he was in the Bayern squad i was in disbelief, when he assisted i was angry, when he'd scored the first and the second, absolutely infuriated.

FinBarcelonafan

How do you not have the common sense to include a clause in the contract that restricts him playing against his parent club?

When i saw he was in the Bayern squad i was in disbelief, when he assisted i was angry, when he'd scored the first and the second, absolutely infuriated.

Barto knew he would score couple to bump up his price. Now he will win CL with Bayern and we can sell him for great price. Barto, check mate.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Honestly, that kind of clause that Real Madrid is famously known for is really low and childish. So Real Madrid-ish. I'd rather we never have that kind of clause. If a player is loaned out to another club he or she should be giving his or her 100% to the jersey he/she is wearing.

No hard feelings with him scoring at all against us today.

Porque

Bayern should of left Coutinho on the bench. Him coming on and grabbing 2 goals and 1 assist confirmed it wasn't them, it was us being so bad.

AzaR

No hard feelings at all, the way he's been treated by our club i'd have had no issue with him properly celebrating the goals tonight. I consider it neither childish nor 'Real Madrid-ish', it's a basic approach that is taken by most clubs to avoid this type of humiliation.

It mattered less tonight as we were absolutely s**t on by Bayern. It would have been completely unforgivable if his involvement had decided the result.

The board she be expected to make smart business decisions ----- And yes, i do understand the irony of that comment :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No hard feelings at all, the way he's been treated by our club i'd have had no issue with him properly celebrating the goals tonight. I consider it neither childish nor 'Real Madrid-ish', it's a basic approach that is taken by most clubs to avoid this type of humiliation.

It mattered less tonight as we were absolutely s**t on by Bayern. It would have been completely unforgivable if his involvement had decided the result.

The board she be expected to make smart business decisions ----- And yes, i do understand the irony of that comment :lol:

Most clubs? I think even Real Madrid had abolished this practice recently, if I am not mistaken. Who else does it?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Besides it's not possible in the Champions League. UEFA doesn't allow it. Chelsea tried to pull the same stunt with Courtois when he was at Atletico, but UEFA said they're not allowed to do that in their competition.

Horatio

You're welcome
Honestly happy for him. And pretty classy he didn?t want to cheer. Probably not out of respect for the club but his ex-teammates.

vegitot

Truth is he is not really good through out the whole season with Bayern.

Scoring two goals against broken team, when scoreline is 5-2 is not impressive. Only because he is still our player,this like rub salt into the wound.

Horatio

You're welcome
Truth is he is not really good through out the whole season with Bayern.

Scoring two goals against broken team, when scoreline is 5-2 is not impressive. Only because he is still our player,this like rub salt into the wound.

True, just a testament to how bad we are.

Home of Barca Fans