Philippe Coutinho

Windhook

Cou involvement in the game has nothing to do with his market value. It's out of Xavi's desperation with a depleted squad, sadly he brings nothing to our game but blocked long shots and crosses.

Nowdays i wish that someone bring me to coma, for like 5 years and then wake me up... Maybe then would this shit whit cov-19 over and maybe I wake up and see winning Barca team...

CatalinR10

Nowdays i wish that someone bring me to coma, for like 5 years and then wake me up... Maybe then would this shit whit cov-19 over and maybe I wake up and see winning Barca team...

Nah dawg that ain't it

Better days are ahead of us . We'll soon get back all our injured players and maybe get a decent player in this winter transfer.

HOPE.

Andresito

Staff member
Watching this game is making me think, which of the Brazilians is actually the one coming out of retirement?

Coutinho is the one playing like a 38-year old

Windhook

For a moment I thought he had scored the goal against Boca... A lot of players on the team that resemble each other physically I guess.:lol:

The fact he was included in a squad, involved in the game says it all. This guy is not someone Xavi trusts for the future, definitely.

Messigician

" Coutinho is now worth only 15m"

Stunning! Even Danilo and Andre Gomes are worth more than him and juve tryna pay others to take him off their hands

vuji_31

He was never worth big money. Barca was only club intrrested in bringining him.

Barto took the bait.

Not buying player for 80mil...But buying him 3months after he extends contract seems logic.

Home of Barca Fans