Philippe Coutinho

fergus90

I didn't actually think he was too bad. We will probably get a few 30 yarders out of him at least as no other fucker shoots.

BBZ8800

Let's see how he will play w/o Messi's presence inhibiting his confidence

Played:
24 minutes against Bayern
60 minutes against Granada as a winger
22 minutes against Cadiz with 10 men

After 9-10 Months of injury, right?

Why do I have a feeling that, let's say Ansu would get excuses for 20 matches with a similar form?

Let's see whether the same posters from this topic will write off Ansu after 106 minutes after injury.

vegitot

Played:

Why do I have a feeling that, let's say Ansu would get excuses for 20 matches with a similar form?

Let's see whether the same posters from this topic will write off Ansu after 106 minutes after injury.

Well first, Fati was great before injured, Cou was not. And second, Fati is from Masia while Cou is 160m player. So you can't compare them.

FinBarcelonafan

Played:

This is maybe the worst Barca the past ten years and he is not starting. Not acceptable. Big injury or not.

He should have enough quality to walk in and perform. Compared rest of the team.

KingLeo10

Played:

Hope you're here to collect your L at the end of the season when he's played 1000+ minutes and is still a waste of space.

vegitot

This is maybe the worst Barca the past ten years and he is not starting. Not acceptable. Big injury or not.

He should have enough quality to walk in and perform. Compared rest of the team.

Koeman actually says Cou is not full fit for 90 minutes so i think that's why he doesn't start.

JohnN

Played:

Same can be said for Puig. Minimal minutes, destroyed mentality by a coach who puts 17 year old bums instead of him etc etc.

There are no good excuses left.
I wish Coutinho would return to his Liverpool form. I really do. I wish we had even one star player performing in this team. But everyone have either never been star players and are just plain mediocre or were star players half a decade ago.

kattanib

Played:

He wont need it. Ansu will hit the ground running

Home of Barca Fans