Philippe Coutinho

JerseyAddict

Klopp to Coutinho? Stay here and they will end up building a statue in your honour. Go somewhere else, to Barcelona, to Bayern Munich, to Real Madrid, and you will be just another player. Here you can be something more.?

This was Jurgen Klopp?s well-documented advice to Philippe Coutinho back in May 2017

Imagine Cou returning to them as a free agent while he financed their champ team assembley.

That would be worth a statue.

Morten

Klopp to Coutinho? Stay here and they will end up building a statue in your honour. Go somewhere else, to Barcelona, to Bayern Munich, to Real Madrid, and you will be just another player. Here you can be something more.?

This was Jurgen Klopp?s well-documented advice to Philippe Coutinho back in May 2017

We need him at RM to complete the list of clubs.
Swap for Hazard?

Coutinho i think could be a good player if Barcelona played faster, more dynamic. At the beginning of the season he looked good and Barcelona played more open with more counterattacks but the defense couldn't hold up that play style. I think with better more mobile dm and better defense and Barcelona playing faster instead of this slow possession style Coutinho could be a good player still. He is not good when barceona is facing a parked bus, and the team plays ultra slow with busquets, pique, making constant side passes and no movement.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Coutinho i think could be a good player if Barcelona played faster, more dynamic. At the beginning of the season he looked good and Barcelona played more open with more counterattacks but the defense couldn't hold up that play style. I think with better more mobile dm and better defense and Barcelona playing faster instead of this slow possession style Coutinho could be a good player still. He is not good when barceona is facing a parked bus, and the team plays ultra slow with busquets, pique, making constant side passes and no movement.

He was at bayern in 19/20 when they played fast fooball and still failed

Porque

Let's hope Ancelotti takes James back to Madrid and Everton become our saving grace yet again.

He could be great if he goes injury free over there.

Messigician

Coutinho and Umtiti, two of the highest earners at Barcelona, have no interest from other teams. The club is considering sending them out on loan until their contract expires, with another team paying at least some percentage of their wage, but even that seems difficult.

? Sport

SOME HOPE more than I expected if we can find chump club to pay half his wages we should take it

Fati_Future_BallonDor

If i remember correctly he played a crucial part in that comeback. Liverpool was big favourite in final as Manu last season but both lost against la liga teams :koeman:

Have to say dortmund played really nice football under tuchel though.

Xaviniesta

If i remember correctly he played a crucial part in that comeback. Liverpool was big favourite in final as Manu last season but both lost against la liga teams :koeman:

Have to say dortmund played really nice football under tuchel though.

dat lovren celebration. must have been painful once the adrenaline weared off

Porque

Coutinho and Umtiti, two of the highest earners at Barcelona, have no interest from other teams. The club is considering sending them out on loan until their contract expires, with another team paying at least some percentage of their wage, but even that seems difficult.

? Sport

SOME HOPE more than I expected if we can find chump club to pay half his wages we should take it

Here's an interesting point (man, I am quoting you alot today).

If Umtiti and Coutinho are not registered for LaLiga, ie spend the season sitting in the stands, then they wouldn't/shouldn't count against the LaLiga imposed salary cap.

While it wouldn't help us in the overall financial schemes, but would help us around the issue of the LaLiga cap and allow some average waged signings.

Vladinho

This guy as a loanee, scoring 2 goals against us in a cl quarter, while being the club's record transfer fee, is honestly the pinacle of Barto's tenure and decision making...when you think about it lmfao...

Home of Barca Fans