Philippe Coutinho

Jcar

Happy to see Coutinho doing good. I said here that i believed in him with the #10 role and i am seeing results.

But i still wants to see how he does in bigger matches (when some other players of Barcelona wont run enought).

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Honestly didn't believe he could turn it around. Great performance again. So much more confident, unlucky with the woodwork.

serghei

The challenge for him is how he will do when his confidence will dip. Right now, he's soaring, he's doing fancy things that all come through beautifully in almost Ronaldinho-esque fashion. But this can't last long, so when his form will dip again, he needs to show the mentality to overcome that slump, work hard and come back. Not completely deflate and look like a lost lamb.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He's found his home on the pitch. To what extent is that because of Ronald Koeman? That is the question.

I hope the missed goal scoring opportunities don't affect his confidence. That's his Achilles heel.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He's found his home on the pitch. To what extent is that because of Ronald Koeman? That is the question.

I hope the missed goal scoring opportunities don't affect his confidence. That's his Achilles heel.

Bayern physios managed to treat a malady also known as the "EV factor". We hope that Koeman can do the same with Barca too.

Home of Barca Fans