Pepe

Horatio

You're welcome

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Those violent thug aggressions are why he's not better remembered. If you ignore those disgusting outbursts of violence, Pepe was one of the best defenders of the last 20 years imo.

His defense contribution was always awesome, imo better than ramos but these aggressions and then that smiling like ''I did nothing hihihi', Clown.

serghei

His defense contribution was always awesome, imo better than ramos but these aggressions and then that smiling like ''I did nothing hihihi', Clown.

Much worse than Ramos imo in terms of violence. The guy had anger management issues. He seemed to take pleasure in hurting other players. Maybe he got some mental help because he seemed to be better later on.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Much worse than Ramos imo in terms of violence. The guy had anger management issues. He seemed to take pleasure in hurting other players. Maybe he got some mental help because he seemed to be better later on.

I mean in terms of defensive skills better than ramos :lol: In terms of aggression i dont know if their was a worst person than pepe in last 15 years.

Home of Barca Fans