Pepe

M

mitkoa7x

Every beast has a soft side i guess... but what if those cookies were burned... murderous rampage imminent

Z

ZiZu

I think I detest Pepe more than any other player EVER !

Wish I could find that interview he gave a while back where he was bragging that he loved "hurting" players and his he was the perfect " destructive " player ...tough , fast and without conscience .... He came across as a sicko but seem to recall that his advisors put a different " slant " on the story when it was released .... saying that it was a wind - up ... that he was just joking around ....... Yeah , right !

El Gato

Villarato!
Wish I could find that interview he gave a while back where he was bragging that he loved "hurting" players and his he was the perfect " destructive " player ...tough , fast and without conscience .... He came across as a sicko but seem to recall that his advisors put a different " slant " on the story when it was released .... saying that it was a wind - up ... that he was just joking around ....... Yeah , right !

Well, legit interview or it didn't happen ;)

Z

ZiZu

Well, legit interview or it didn't happen ;)

As I said a just can't find it , the Internet is such a massive place these days .
I really don't know how to find it again . I've seen it myself and I was truly amazed .
It looked and felt 100% genuine , though , IMHO

Kinlejus

One thing you can not argue about, he is an emotionally unstable person. Is he human, question that many of us urge to find answer to.

B

barcelonista

He's a bit weird. In the last Clasico, he acted calmly. Gave Sanchez a hand and apologised after fouling him etc. Was by no means a hothead. His style of defending is still awkward though. He always lunges into challenges with studs up. He literally kicks into the challenge.

This is a textbook example of what I mean (around 0:10 against Messi):

What is he trying to do there? Simply jumping into the attacker with studs up.

Ramos and Pepe must be the most red carded defenders in La Liga right now.

Xavi6

seriously can't stand the shit this guy does on the field anymore. really wish someone would take a 10 game ban and just snap his fucking knee in two

Home of Barca Fans