Pep Guardiola

BarcaOG

Banned
id never seen such devotion and love towards a coach from either players or fans. the bond pep shares with all cules is incomparable

Maria

Pep decided to sign a contract with FCB on 5 May 2008, on same day his daughter Valentina was born..4 years later he said goodbye to Camp Nou.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Guardiola's son last night from the sidelines....

tumblr_m3lw50bD8b1qehsnqo4_250.gif

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
“See you soon!”

“Life has given me this present. For five years I have been able to have you close to me and enjoy the great show that these boys have given us during that time. I’ve been no different than you - I’ve been equally privileged. A little closer to the pitch maybe, but I’ll take this privilege with me. You can’t imagine the happiness and pleasure I’ll take with me”.

“Thank you to absolutely everybody, especially those who have been closest to me, because every day we have been working hard so that you can enjoy watching us play. And thank you also to you in the crowd, who maybe haven’t been so close, but who have really made us feel your support”.

“You should know that I will miss you. I’m the person who is losing most, but I am leaving you in the best possible hands – particularly of this group of players. The pressure was strong and I needed to ease it a bit, but you don’t need to do that – stay with us, because this still has a long way to go. I wish you all the best of luck - I’ll see you soon and you will never lose me!”.

Home of Barca Fans