Pep Guardiola

Birdy

"I don't recognize my team. My team always had passion.":lol:

Going to war against his own team
"I want a reaction for all the club, all the organisation, the players, the staff. We are a happy flowers team. I don't want to be a happy flowers"
LOOL

If he wins CL, he is out.
If his players are already complacent, imagine them after a CL

JamDav1982

Pep post match can be a game as well so wouldnt 100% take anything at face value.

Had they not won yesterday he would probably have been waxing lyrical about how well his team played and how good Spurs are etc.

Seems to be way with him. Will have a bit of a dig to stir players when they win but when loses all in on protecting them/talking them up.

El Gato

Villarato!
Pep always been fairly extraverted when they cock up. But not always to extent of shifting burden to players

Feel like summer will be another turning point where it'll be him or the squad. Clear out could be needed

snowy

he gave 'em all a pep talk ;)

major overhaul incomin, specially if they win the CL

Dr Pepper gonna pimp his squad

sounds like he also wants more fire fire from the home crowd

fergus90

Can see Pep happily letting go the likes of Cancelo, Bernardo and refreshing the squad. He definitely isn't afraid to get rid of high profile players if he thinks they can no longer do a job.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Still in his safe space City? Thought he can't handle more than 4 years in one club and now he is complaining. LoL

Whata nutcase.

Home of Barca Fans