Pep Guardiola

Ustari

Mou, res!
About Pep being gay rumors:

While he was a player, there was an urban myth in Spain that Pep and Figo are a couple.

Figo denied it with: We are just friends. I like women.

An interesting answer.

** From my experience, a lot of top sport players and celebrities are bisexuals but they are hiding it.
Also, newspapers are usually not after them because then it looks as if papers are making fun of them/attacking them for being gay which is against politically correct Lgbt campaign.

So, it is a really tricky topic to dig any deeper and to get any answers.

If the rumour was true, Pep is a ?bottom?, no? 😅😅

Temptation

People from the LGBT community have the strongest gaydar.

Anyone on the forum from the LGBT community? They would be best placed to make an educated guess on Pep.

Rory

Pep just seems like a guy in tune with who he is. Dresses how he wants and is not afraid to look or appear in a slightly feminine way. There's more to being a straight man than reciting "beer, tits and football" whilst thumping your chest.

Temptation

Pep just seems like a guy in tune with who he is. Dresses how he wants and is not afraid to look or appear in a slightly feminine way. There's more to being a straight man than reciting "beer, tits and football" whilst thumping your chest.

I don't disagree. It's 2022. We can't define masculinity in that primitive way.

I think people are just curious because the game has zero representation of openly being from the LGBT community at the highest level. I'd call it curiosity.

serghei

I think this woke shit is getting to people's head big time.

There is zero chance Pep is gay for anyone sane upstairs.

serghei

Football community isn't gay friendly. Could be the last resort of homophobes in the future. The fact that there is no active gay player in any major league says it all.

Pep isn't gay though.

Such a nonissue it is crazy. The usual way sane hetero people would be offended by a gay teammate is if that gay teammate makes a move on them. And if you have a gay dude infiltrated in a team that is making a move on a teammate (as on the basis of being sexually attracted by a teammate and acting on that attraction) that gay player SHOULD be punished for inappropriate behavior. Probably even excluded.

If, instead, a gay player doesn't do anything inappropriate and someone shows homophobic behavior towards that gay player, abusing him upon finding out about his sexual orientation, then that homophobe is punished instead. Same, even excluded based on severity.

These issues are so simple for anyone with a decent sense of logic and balance. It is all about action. Every single person has dubious thoughts or impulses, or preferences. You make judgment values on everything. Straight is better than gay, tall is better than short, beautiful is better than ugly, smart is better than not so smart, good weather is better than fucking Alaska weather. Goes on forever and it will never stop for as long as people have brains.

The whole issue with this thing is that there are idiots who want to control and police thoughts and opinions. You can't do that. You control and punish the ones who match their actions with their opinions. Judgment value is OK. Acting badly on judgment values without provocation is bad.

It's the same as in every other domain. Everyone prefers some attributes and characteristics, in comparison with others. The only ones that should get punished are the ones letting that dislike, which may be reasonable or not, turn into action.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans