Pep Guardiola

KingLeo10

Had Ernesto coached Barca in 2008-2012, we would have won the CL every season. Imagine prime Alves, Puyol, Pique, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Pedri, Villa, Messi and others being coached by the tactical genius AND a master man-manager. Pep, as great he is, isnt as good people person as Ernesto.

Yes, I'm the troll/baiter when people are saying EV would have won 4 CL in 4 years and is better than Pep :lol: And what a surprise little Fati tries to weasel in his latest attempt AFTER others have engaged.

All those bans have given y'all brain damage :mou:

BarcaOG

Banned
idk what is so wrong about the last manager to lead this team of amigos to tier 1 titles

whats the problem w EV KL whats ur game?

Messigician

Yes, I'm the troll/baiter when people are saying EV would have won 4 CL in 4 years and is better than Pep :lol: And what a surprise little Fati tries to weasel in his latest attempt AFTER others have engaged.

All those bans have given y'all brain damage :mou:

Nothing wrong with that post perfectly reasonable

soul24rage

idk what is so wrong about the last manager to lead this team of amigos to tier 1 titles

You don't think there's nothing wrong with statements like "EV would have won every CL from 08-12"?

That's a huge disrespect to Pep and to his work.

KingLeo10

Glad to see you're finally giving Messi his due credit for 10 tier 1 La Liga titles

I knew you would learn one day, OG

BarcaOG

Banned
You don't think there's nothing wrong with statements like "EV would have won every CL from 08-12"?

That's a huge disrespect to Pep and to his work.

i mean, i disagree with it--i rate pep much higher than EV as a coach

but that doesnt mean EV is trash or a fraud, which is equally as absurd

certainly there are worse takes..

BarcaOG

Banned
Glad to see you're finally giving Messi his due credit for 10 tier 1 La Liga titles

I knew you would learn one day, OG

i dont see the point, of course la liga is important

which is why it was so pathetic for us to lose it while messi was captain and pichichi, lol

eibarman

KingLeo10

but that doesnt mean EV is trash or a fraud, which is equally as absurd

holy shit he is a sinkhole and everything around him detriorates

plot twist: valverde is actually an undercover Madrid agent, sent to ruin barcelona from within, wasting our money on useless players and ensuring annual CL humiliations
:valverde::mou:

valverde's lucky real hasnt really been able to mount a league challenge in the last 3 years. if they were even only slightly sharper, valverde's record would not be so clean. So his luck is that
-he has messi
-league real sucks

glad we sacked him, he was shit and should coach in segunda b

Don't know who's the bigger fraud. EV or the guy who changed his "take" to contend with Gician for the biggest troll on the forum. There's like 100 other posts I could have quoted too :lol:

The bolded about Messi is an especial gem.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Don't know who's the bigger fraud. EV or the guy who changed his "take" to contend with Gician for the biggest troll on the forum. There's like 100 other posts I could have quoted too :lol:

The bolded about Messi is an especial gem.

Opinions can change, Frenkie was the best midfield player in the world according to this forum one year ago and now see how he is treated here :p

Edit:

3 months ago you said PSG will win at least one cl in next two years and now youre saying they won't even win the tie against Real, thats how the life is.

Messigician

Opinions can change, Frenkie was the best midfield player in the world according to this forum one year ago and now see how he is treated here :p

Edit:

3 months ago you said PSG will win at least one cl in next two years and now youre saying they won't even win the tie against Real, thats how the life is.

Good point

BarcaOG

Banned
yes--i changed my mind about EV. i made a thread about it; it is no secret. whats your point? lol. this isnt a revelation.

its pretty sad you have the time to go through years of posts though, for forum points no less. i hope you find a better hobby.

re: messi--yeah, EV coached him at the point when messi a) gave up on the CL due to his failures there and b) decided to statpad against eibar while still being effective against Real now and then. in other words: half a decade ago now, when messi was actually worth something. of course any manager will benefit from that

i really dont see what the big deal is, lol

Home of Barca Fans