Pep Guardiola

malvolio

A coach who can't win it is not a good coach end of story.

He had more than enough time, the biggest budget in the last decade, all the support in the world from his boss.

If sterling or someone else is shit to the point it's makes to team loose, it's on him not on the player at this point.

Their is no such thing as the team play nice but can't win the only trophy that matter for the club's project; we heard that shit back in the day within FCB circuit.

He have no choice this year. It's CL or nothing.

And the CL final it was 100% Pep fault, was literally schooled.

What do you mean 'who can't win'? The guy has won everything.

Nazario1985

What do you mean 'who can't win'? The guy has won everything.

I was talking about CL, outside Bar?a he only won local trophies @City.

And Bayern doesn't even count they were trashing the German league before and after him, he bottlenked them in the CL like crazy.

malvolio

I was talking about CL, outside Bar?a he only won local trophies @City.

And Bayern doesn't even count they were trashing the German league before and after him, he bottlenked them in the CL like crazy.

I think too much emphasis is being placed on winning CLs.

Guardiola has proven time and again why he is so good. Everywhere he went, he put his mark on that club and its playing style.
And what I like about him is that he was never a negative manager. Always playing on the attack without compromise.

Yeah, people call him naive or a fool. But he stuck to his principles and always tried to improve and bring new things to the game of football.

KingLeo10

You know what my issue is?
If PSG won, as they did, you would say you were right that Pep is a bum in CL.
if Man City won, as the didn't, you would say you were right that Messi is a bum in CL and finished.

Can never be wrong like this.

Don't forget rooting for flavor of the year teams - Didn't see him cartwheeling for us to be like Pool when they were a joke from 09 to 15, being embarrassed in the Europa :lol:

Didn't see him cartwheeling for us to be like Bayern when they were a joke in mid 00s to just about 2010.

He basically shits on Barca for not playing like the best team in the world at a given time (while propagating that teams' style as his vision of a football team...and guess what, it keeps changing constantly :lol: ). And now that RM are not contenders in CL, he magically stopped mentioning them as a team to be like since last 2-3 years.

This way, he can never be "wrong" on that front either.

I ain't no psychoanalyst but someone who is would have a field day.

Last edited:
He looks frustrated and sad. How not to be - he went

FROM

being "undisputed #1", "pure Genius", "best in History", "work of Art", manager praised to the heaven, studied, copied, admired, ...

TO

"well, he often wins PL - but so did Mancini, Pellegrini... with much less quality and cost in $, didn't they?"; "like Conte or Allegri or Simeone or Martinez or even Rodgers wouldn't with squad that strong"; "he is in TOP 10... Klopp, Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Flick, Zidane are TOP 5 so he is not there..."; ...

Huge fall... how things go he'll end like Mou...

If he wants to go back on Top - he must return and raise Barca back to the stars!

KingLeo10

He looks frustrated and sad. How not to be - he went

FROM

being "undisputed #1", "pure Genius", "best in History", "work of Art", manager praised to the heaven, studied, copied, admired, ...

TO

"well, he often wins PL - but so did Mancini, Pellegrini... with much less quality and cost in $, didn't they?"; "like Conte or Allegri or Simeone or Martinez or even Rodgers wouldn't with squad that strong"; "he is in TOP 10... Klopp, Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Flick, Zidane are TOP 5 so he is not there..."; ...

Huge fall... how things go he'll end like Mou...

If he wants to go back on Top - he must return and raise Barca back to the stars!

No one is rating him anywhere below a top 3 coach in the world. And his competition is another legendary manager (Klopp) and a manager on the way to being legendary (Tuchel).

He was THE BEST at Barca but that's because he also had THE BEST players ever.

malvolio

No one is rating him anywhere below a top 3 coach in the world. And his competition is another legendary manager (Klopp) and a manager on the way to being legendary (Tuchel).

He was THE BEST at Barca but that's because he also had THE BEST players ever.

Easy when you just look at numbers. Why not look at the quality of football being played?

Mateka

Liverpool away is the toughest PL assignment. Well done Pep. You could have had all 3 points, but so could they.

In Top 3? I don't think so. He lives on past glory. Overpayed for what he delivers. Ranieri's PL Trophy with Leicester is worth 30 of Pep's with $ity. Young lions like Tuchel and Nagelsmann are rising fast...

He use to be Inovator, Revolutionary, Artist, Pioneer, Untouchable, Wizard, etc... is he any of that now? If $ity only wants PL Trophy - they should have kept Pellegrini and save a lot of money...

He didn't have best players - others had them, too, and didn't do anything. He made them best.

He is a Creator. He knows he needs to return home to do what he is made to do... to Create.

Home of Barca Fans