Pep Guardiola

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Treble of LL, EPL, and Bundesliga.

Soon, treble of CL.

If that's not GOAT tier, what is?

Looks on paper better than it is. Won la liga with the best team ever, winning bundesliga is easier than not to win, credits for winning and dominating EPL. Again won two times with the best team ever CL. I saw states which said that Pep has invested over 620mio since 2016. Only winning 1 CL without even dominating is pretty meh considerung for the money he spent.
GOAT league coach but not CL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bought a new house in Pedralbes.

His family apparently moving back to Barcelona.

Time to return home baldie.

Bobo32

Imagine him winning the CL with City and announcing some day after that he'll return!

I have said in contrast to most here that Barcelonas squad is world class, maybe the best in the world.
I also said that I hope Xavi will come and that he might win a treble immediately like Pep, or at least show he is able...
But regarding Xavi, I have no idea, maybe he is a complete shit coach...
If Pep came, I'm pretty certain he'd get the most out of the squad, so I would know if I am right in my estimation of the players...

Messi983

Imagine him winning the CL with City and announcing some day after that he'll return!

I have said in contrast to most here that Barcelonas squad is world class, maybe the best in the world.
I also said that I hope Xavi will come and that he might win a treble immediately like Pep, or at least show he is able...
But regarding Xavi, I have no idea, maybe he is a complete shit coach...
If Pep came, I'm pretty certain he'd get the most out of the squad, so I would know if I am right in my estimation of the players...

Sorry but you're delusional.

Bobo32

Sorry but you're delusional.

I say we'll get to know whether I am or not if Pep arrives.

If someone said in 2008 when Pep arrived to a team ending 3rd behind Villarreal on 67pts the year before that they'd win the treble immediately, and that they'd do it by selling Ronnie and Deco and bringing Pedro and Busquets in, you would probably call him delusional too...

No guarantees for trophies obviously, but I am sure that Pep would show I am not delusional, if he arrives. I think Xavi or Pimienta can do it too, but I am not as sure.

Home of Barca Fans