Pep Guardiola

Windhook

Man City dominated the whole game against Liverpool. Klopp is helpless when his key players are not in form (dead beat from all the crazy running pressure football in the last 2 seasons), some injured, while Pep has this great squad depth. The quality on the City right now is such that he can rotate endlessly and still win in big games. I bet on Manchester City this year winning the Champions League. Last season Bayern Munich dominated because of the COVID-19 situation, the club in best physical condition won the trophy. This year it's going to be different.

Andresito

Staff member
He's on his best streak of victories since he started coaching with straight 14W.

Next two games: Swansea and Mourinho's Spurs.

Joan

:lol: that's a great idea, would be lots of fun

Maybe semi retired Barca would fare batter than the real one which lost 8:2

Bobo32

:lol: that's a great idea, would be lots of fun

Maybe semi retired Barca would fare batter than the real one which lost 8:2

No doubt they would, I think they'd win right now.
How great it would be to see that team again, but is there time in summer with the EURO:s?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Our sextuple team against Bayern's sextuple team? Only possible in his imagination as it wouldn't be possible or fair to play a bunch of retired players against the current best team in the world.

Bobo32

I don't know how Puyol would play today, no doubt was he very reliant on his physique, and even though he probably is still pretty fit, he probably will have quite a few problems.
Abidal and Valdes will be question marks as well.

But the midfield will surely dominate just as before, and Messi+Eto'o will have fun, Pedro too. Alves is a step up as well.

SmilerBam

I don't know how Puyol would play today, no doubt was he very reliant on his physique, and even though he probably is still pretty fit, he probably will have quite a few problems.
Abidal and Valdes will be question marks as well.

But the midfield will surely dominate just as before, and Messi+Eto'o will have fun, Pedro too. Alves is a step up as well.

I would give my left nut to watch that team play in their prime again.

Home of Barca Fans