Pep Guardiola

City fans are so ungrateful tbh have one of the best, who will try his hardest to bring them on top and some are already asking for his head :lol: There probably in the minority as I've been on the City forum majority there are behind him.

Nevertheless Pep will go ape sh!t come this summer in the transfer window, more so then his first, too many players who aren't good enough and he has to drop the old guards.

This was his comment on comparing PL intensity to La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, etc.

"I hear a lot of times about the intensity of the Premier League when none of you have been in La Liga or the Bundesliga to know how it is," he said.

"The problem here is maybe that there are more games but the way that they play in Germany is... [whistles]... it's amazing.

"I think you have to have respect for the other leagues, how they play and the way they play.

"Of course Barcelona is special in how they play, a machine. Three amazing players in front, good counter-attack, the way they build-up so when they win 4-0 it's because they deserve to win 4-0.

"I think every league has its points but especially it's the quality of the players and that's the reason why. In Spain in the last seven, eight, nine years they're winning or in the final of all the European competitions because they play well because they have good players. That is the reason why.

"Here there are more games to play... but the intensity in Italy, in all of these places, is the same."

snowy

City fans are so ungrateful tbh have one of the best, who will try his hardest to bring them on top and some are already asking for his head :lol: There probably in the minority as I've been on the City forum majority there are behind him.

Phew, good thing the majority has some sense.
Takes time to build a team... Not 25 year old Scotch time, but still... :cheers:

El Flaco

[tw]790197181080825860[/tw]

[tw]790207465203826689[/tw]

This was after Manchester City's 1-1 draw against Southampton at home last weekend.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[tw]790197181080825860[/tw]

[tw]790207465203826689[/tw]

This was after Manchester City's 1-1 draw against Southampton at home last weekend.

More competition in EPL in 2016 than La Liga in Pep's days. And forgetabout his Bayern stint.
He still has the best squad though and sitting top of the table.

snowy

Do you guys know if any of the managers use replay segments to show their players what to do and what not to do?

Kinda like when Charlie drills Mav.

Would make total sense if they did but just never heard of it...

snowy

Lucho shows our players the conceded goals to see the mistakes.

Top Gun though :rockon:

Yeah love it! Check out The Guest (2014) if you get a chance, already starting to turn into a cult classic. Soundtrack rocks! Skip the trailer though, it's got too many spoilers.

It's cool Lucho does that. Why stop at Defense though. He could kick it up a notch and have each player submit a self-analysis cut sequence of their errors or what they could've done better (ie. pass to unmarked player facing open net instead of taking low % shot, etc.) for each match.
Then, he could do group expositions of his own cuts in front of the whole squad. This way, all the players including the non-starters will be on the same page. Do that after each match and it could show amazing results!

Barcilliant

He has the best squad in England by far.

I think he's overcomplicating things and the players are struggling with his instructions.

Put Yaya back in the team. They lack physicality.

Morten

He has the best squad in England by far.

I think he's overcomplicating things and the players are struggling with his instructions.

Lol no, at least not against the stronger sides. He is a liability because of his laziness/lack of mobility, doesnt people know that yet?

snowy

zqplugj
yaya baba au rhum :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans