Pedro Rodriguez

Leo10Messi

We definitely need Pedro to score 20+. I still remember the commentary in the Champions League Final at Wembley after Villa scored third goal for us. "Goal tally for this season, Pedro 22, Villa 23, Messi 53"

Leo10Messi

Last season we suffered as there was no support for Messi who scored 73 goals while the second highest goal tally was 15 for Cesc and Alexis. It has to change this season and the start is very encouraging with Pedro and Villa both scoring alongside the double of Messi in the first game.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Pedro rediscovered his 1st touch and control. he can score 35 goals this season easy.

I would bet money that he will score his first hat-trick for Barcelona this season too.

Armando929

To be honest, I don't see Real hitting the heights of last season. Thats the best they've looked as a team in YEARS and only beat us because we were crippled with injuries to key players and stuff.

Plus they put so much of their energy into getting La Decima and still couldn't get it done.

Our guys on the other hand are coming back fresher and more motivated. Pedro and Villa are healthy, Messi well rested, and Alexis and Cesc will be more confident this year.

Our squad is just so much better than their's.

karthik

Good to see him back in the score sheet. Hopefully he will get back his form and touch, there by cementing a spot for himself

Galning

To be honest, I don't see Real hitting the heights of last season. Thats the best they've looked as a team in YEARS and only beat us because we were crippled with injuries to key players and stuff.

Plus they put so much of their energy into getting La Decima and still couldn't get it done.

Our guys on the other hand are coming back fresher and more motivated. Pedro and Villa are healthy, Messi well rested, and Alexis and Cesc will be more confident this year.

It's been a long time since I've seen some good solid PTC! :D

Richard.H

Wow one of the truest things said on this forum. Even with our injuries, RM barely beat us. Let's be realistic though, even with our injuries, we barely lost in the CL and were very close to grabbing the La Liga.

As for Pedro, I would have tears of joy if he can come back to his 09-10 form. Wow, I remember just how awesome he was that season. His finishing was some of the best I had seen from any Barca player. PLEASE PEDRO, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL BARCA FANS, GET BACK TO YOUR FORM FROM 3 SEASONS AGO!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans