Pedro Rodriguez

BarcaVillain

Could have had 4 or 5 today, absolutely shocking performance. I'd be playing Alexis and Tello ahead of him next season is he's still here.

Galning

Pedro looking really good today. Finally some runs into the middle from our wide attackers. I like how we're playing. Did it really take Tito 38 rounds to figure this stuff out?

I agree. He played good. Some good runs and a nice assist for Villa as well. The only thing that looked off was his finishing but this performance looks promising :) Hopefully he can start off this well next season.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
People should really stop pretending he has anything to add to this team as a starter, he's a squad rotation player, he may even leave. His finishing is really poor, he lacks in any creativity that a winger should have at this level, his workrate and understanding of the system is the only thing that he is holding onto.

BerkeleyBernie

Pedro looking really good today. Finally some runs into the middle from our wide attackers. I like how we're playing. Did it really take Tito 38 rounds to figure this stuff out?

It took Messi being out of the way. :) No upstarts allowed in the top dog's turf.

Aasim

Bumbleman
People should really stop pretending he has anything to add to this team as a starter, he's a squad rotation player, he may even leave. His finishing is really poor, he lacks in any creativity that a winger should have at this level, his workrate and understanding of the system is the only thing that he is holding onto.

He was never a creative force or anything, however his redeeming feature was his pressing and, especially, his finishing.

His finishing has dropped completely though these last 2 seasons and his pressing ability hasn't really been used effectively since Tito decided to tactically remove it from our game. If he doesn't pick his finishing form up next season, i do think he will be sold. And with Neymar coming, Alexis looking really good, he isn't going to get that many chances by the looks of it. I hope he turns it around.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
He was never a creative force or anything, however his redeeming feature was his pressing and, especially, his finishing.

His finishing has dropped completely though these last 2 seasons and his pressing ability hasn't really been used effectively since Tito decided to tactically remove it from our game. If he doesn't pick his finishing form up next season, i do think he will be sold. And with Neymar coming, Alexis looking really good, he isn't going to get that many chances by the looks of it. I hope he turns it around.

Exactly, even Guardiola said he was the best finisher in the team, but his finishing has looked really awful the past two seasons. Now that he has lost it though, he has nothing that the team needs at the moment to make up for it

footyfan

Calma, calma
Pedro looked good because Malaga were extremely poor in defence. These games are irrelevant

Edit: We played almost the exact same lineup vs PSG and Bayern and Pedro was terrible in both games.

Last edited:

Galning

Pedro looked good because Malaga were extremely poor in defence. These games are irrelevant

Edit: We played almost the exact same lineup vs PSG and Bayern and Pedro was terrible in both games.

Okay. Please tell me more about how good the others were against Bayern. And IIRC Pedro scored the winner to send us through to the semi-finals but I assume that game was irrelevant as well. Yawn.

Stric

I agree. He played good. Some good runs and a nice assist for Villa as well. The only thing that looked off was his finishing but this performance looks promising :) Hopefully he can start off this well next season.

I posted my comment right after the first half was finished, so that needs to be taken into consideration, as well. :) I think he was much better in the first half.

BTW Pedro scored a perfect goal against PSG and helped Barca advance to the semis, for those who seem to have forgotten.

Home of Barca Fans