Paulo Dybala

Givenchy

can only imagine this as Di Maria 2.0, it seems Juve are pressuring him to leave. off to PSG in 2 seasons when Neymar/Mbappe leaves i reckon

Dybala would like to stay at Juventus to take his chances with Maurizio Sarri and is not happy with the situation that has arisen. [Di Marzio]

Last edited:

Zidane82

Dybala would be daft relying on Sarri and his bizarre ideas .. he’s on same level of ineptitude as our very own one-way Valve

BarçaBarça

He has a big advantage in winning over United-fans: An incredible baby-face. They will keep thinking he is a big "talent", who can become world class, because he looks like a 17-year old, and will do in all his United-career :lol:

He has always been linked to us, but I never rated him that much, so I'm glad we avoid him again this time around.

A few years ago he was one of the best young talents in the world, people called him 'next Messi' but since then he didnt develope anymore. We have to be careful that the same thing doesnt happen to Dembele.

MTL_Barca

His biggest problem is that he kinda plays like Messi where he pretty much only can play as a nr10/SS while also not being particularly fast, strong or active in defense what makes him a liability and bad fit for many formations. But of course he also doesn't have the quality of Messi so i don't think it's worth to build around him like that.

Manchester United sounds like a bad move but then again i also don't see him doing well in the 4-3-3 Sarri usually prefers even though he would probably be the better coach for him.

Barcilliant

Dybala to Utd is a bad move. He won't like the epl and he won't be a good fit playing wise.

He's still a talent but he needs the right club and manager to bring it out. Another problem is his mind set. He tends to be extremely lazy and disinterested at times.

I think if AM had not signed Felix Dybala would have been a good choice.

Laplacian

I don't know why this player get so much shit. He is genuine quality, and his first few seasons at Juventus showed that. It's not that he hasn't developed, it's just that Juventus transitioned into a formation that no longer needed a player like him. It's really unfortunate that he doesn't have a winger's pace.

He's a wonderful second striker.

vlad

I don't know why this player get so much shit. He is genuine quality, and his first few seasons at Juventus showed that. It's not that he hasn't developed, it's just that Juventus transitioned into a formation that no longer needed a player like him. It's really unfortunate that he doesn't have a winger's pace.

Probably because he is overhyped, good player but nothing more, he doesnt deserve that coach and formation is adapted for him, he isnt that good, so he has to adapt, but we see at juve he doesnt do that quite good.

Zidane82

Probably because he is overhyped, good player but nothing more, he doesnt deserve that coach and formation is adapted for him, he isnt that good, so he has to adapt, but we see at juve he doesnt do that quite good.

He’s only young and had his way blocked by fakeRonaldo

kattanib

Absolutely and he needs to salvage his career by moving elsewhere

BBZ8800

This is a new stupid trend from Italy.
Juve is asking 85-100M for Dybala.
10M wages for Dybala.
Plus, his agent is asking 15M for himself.

Lol.

Home of Barca Fans