Paulo Dybala

Antimadridista1

Perfect player to buy when Messi is gone. We need a player able to fill Neymar's shoes on that left hand side. Hazard, Ousmane Dembele, Mbappe and maybe Coutinho are the best options.

Zincubus

Banned
Perfect player to buy when Messi is gone. We need a player able to fill Neymar's shoes on that left hand side. Hazard, Ousmane Dembele, Mbappe and maybe Coutinho are the best options.

According to the media PSG are offering cash plus one of Draxler / Di Maria / Ben Arfa. !!

Zincubus

Banned
Trash, trash, trash. Next!

All the talk and rumours could be trash - nobody knows as there hasn't been anything said officially as regards Neymar .

I'd laugh if it was all just media driven and Neymar rejoins the squad tomorrow and nothing changes :)

Zincubus

Banned
We don't need him now, maybe in two years.

Have you seen our options now Neymar has gone , Iniesta ageing fast , Rakitic hasn't been the Rakitic we bought for the last two years or so .

As things stand we are so much worse than last season and we won diddly squat then !

BBZ8800

Mundo Deportivo with fckng Dybala again.

They say that Robert wants Dembele and Coutinho, but some other staff want Dybala, because fans want Dybala.

A new thing is now that a price of 120m for this turtle could be lowered if we give them Gomes or Rafinha.

Please, don't buy Dybala.
Dear Mundo Deportivo, write in your article that Dybala is slower than Rakitic, Busi and Gomes.

I haven't read any negativity about Dybala in MD's articles. That's not good.

MessiNeymar

Yep, He is a good player but not what we need. You know what he is though?

He's a bigger name than Dembele and that is better for the board than actual sporting terms which is pathetic.

Zincubus

Banned
Mundo Deportivo with fckng Dybala again.

They say that Robert wants Dembele and Coutinho, but some other staff want Dybala, because fans want Dybala.

A new thing is now that a price of 120m for this turtle could be lowered if we give them Gomes or Rafinha.

Please, don't buy Dybala.
Dear Mundo Deportivo, write in your article that Dybala is slower than Rakitic, Busi and Gomes.

I haven't read any negativity about Dybala in MD's articles. That's not good.

You realise that Danni Alves says that of all the players he's played with and against Dybala is the closest he's seen to Messi for pure ability !

Given that Alves is best mates with Neymar that must mean that Dybala is a special talent .

That's good enough for me !

khaled_a_d

I really don't think the argument is about his abilities, he is a very good player for his age. He is just bad fit as it goes.
We will be playing a sort of 442 with diamond midfield if he comes, that is the only way I can seem him fit in. I don't remember us playing that way, like ever. neither did Valverde before. And the idea of trying to fit him in left side gives me a nightmare

Home of Barca Fans