Paulinho

Yes, Because someone saying, Take your anger to the board the ones responsible for him, Instead on taking it on the players himself, Who will come here and just try to do his job, Is us su**ing the board's **ck.
The lack of moderation in the place is baffeling, Trolls everywhere, No wonder the the ratio of a good post/shitty post is something close to 1/15.

I'm targeting the people who call others fake fans because they won't support the signing. The person I quoted specifically said he was more ashamed of those fans than the board.

You are mistargeting and calling me a troll in the process so go fuck yourself.

Raketa10

What a sorry a** of a justification to treat a player like shit when he hasn't touched the ball yet, Supporters like you are an embarrassment to this club, Just as many say this board is an embarrassment.
Everyone one brags about being cules, Fans of the best club in the word, Well unfortunately, Their demeanor, Do not reflect or truly represent the status of a club like FCB and what it stands for, "mes que un club" my A**.

Well you can even buy his shirt and walk with it as far as I am concerned. People who support shit like this are also the reason the club is where it is now. I won't ever approve buying a shit player for 40 mil.

Raketa10

Yes, Because someone saying, Take your anger to the board the ones responsible for him, Instead on taking it on the players himself, Who will come here and just try to do his job, Is us su**ing the board's **ck.
The lack of moderation in the place is baffeling, Trolls everywhere, No wonder the the ratio of a good post/shitty post is something close to 1/15.

You are one of the biggest trolls here dude! Oh and yes you can evet try to explain to Xavi how Paulinho is better than Seri!!!

blaugrana1987

Yea people are definitely losing it over this board. I do t blame them, I would piss on their tombstone tbh. They are that bad.

To watch our MF entire last season and see we need holder, a creator, and we sign yet ANOTHER old player on MASSIVE fee on already competely stacked MF roster consisting of too much deadwood, its a death sentence for this club. To see them penny pinch on Coutinho and Dembele and then pay BC for Paulinho...I mean wtf?

Fucking Barto and his stupid corrupt rat face.

RaidersGunz

I saw him for spurs multiple times and he did nothing of note. I can't quite understand a transfer like this.

Worst of all Samper will probably be loaned out or sold as Paulinho will take his minutes.

Rakitic/Iniesta/Coutinho/Alena/Samper/Roberto/Jorginho is more like the Barca way.

blaugrana1987

I saw him for spurs multiple times and he did nothing of note. I can't quite understand a transfer like this.

Worst of all Samper will probably be loaned out or sold as Paulinho will take his minutes.

Rakitic/Iniesta/Coutinho/Alena/Samper/Roberto/Jorginho is more like the Barca way.
What Barca way? We need creative MF? Gtfo here!

Garrus

I'm targeting the people who call others fake fans because they won't support the signing. The person I quoted specifically said he was more ashamed of those fans than the board.

You are mistargeting and calling me a troll in the process so go fuck yourself.
Do you think yourself as smart?, This is the post by [MENTION=17987]LeeRomeno[/MENTION] which you replied to, Which i then replied back to you.
More like spoiled irrational idiots. Yes lets throw stuff and boo at signing and pressure him and make his potential adaptation to team harder than actually giving the man a chance to show what he has.
Nothing about what he said is calling the fan fake because they don't support the signing and never talked about the deal itself, What he criticized is the toxic demeanor against the player himself, And he is right.
So i don't know which low IQ individuals you used to debate in the past where you actually think that such crappy arguments and posts will just pass by.
Try again, Troll.

Raketa10

Do you think yourself as smart?, This is the post by " LeeRomeno" which you replied to, Which i then replied back to you.

Nothing about what he said is calling the fan fake because they don't support the signing and never talked about the deal itself, What he criticized is the toxic demeanor against the player himself, And he is right.
So i don't know which low IQ individuals you used to debate in the past where you actually think that such crappy arguments and posts will just pass by.
Try again, Troll.

Oh dude just go and cuddle with Barto already. Defending stupid decisions from our board and supporting every bad player who comes here is much more harmful for a club than saying the truth.

jamrock

Is garrus retarded or just stupid? Because these post about Gomes, paco & paulinho. Basically everyone we all know is garbage only makes sense in that light.

ronniecro

wow already the defending of this clown started...
and what,if i won't welcome him and won't support him i'm not barca fan??he can f*** off from this club alongside everyone who negotiated this disgrace transfer,i hope he won't get any kind of warm welcome once he gets here

Messi983

Is garrus retarded or just stupid? Because these post about Gomes, paco & paulinho. Basically everyone we all know is garbage only makes sense in that light.

Or he just has different opinion than a lot of people here? Why is that so hard to accept? You can disagree with him but to call him retarded for that? If anything that makes you look that way.

xavi_the_Boss

I understand People are against the signing but take that out on Barto and co. not the player.
The shit i have to read on twitter is just sad.

Home of Barca Fans