Paulinho

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Just stab me in the heart already.

These arguments man.......Wow.

Renato Augusto also started for Brazil. Perhaps we should kick out Busquets and field the dynamic duo Renato Augusto-Paulinho together

Because you know....they won all the qualifying games

Kohe321

I don't mind Paulinho. He offers insane long-shots and can run around and press a lot.

Would work great in a 4-2-3-1; doing the dirty work for Busquets.

I mean he was a starting midfielder for brazil in the world cup qualifiers, and they won all their games

Next up we'll be getting arguments for why finishing outside top four isn't all that bad. :lol:

Raketa10

If he is about to sign, we can't do anything about it. Just accept it and move along, Bartomeu will be out anyways.

He's scored several goals and provided assits in the WC qualifying campaign as a starter, so he isn't shite.

Dude seriously DON'T! He is beyond SHIT!

5ergio_Busquets

Especially the timing of this is incredible!
While everybody thought the board was busy preparing new bids for Coutinho and Dembele, they were signing Paulegendinho :lol:

Raketa10

But honestly apparat from him being shit player for 40 mil there are also many reasons this makes ZERO sense! If he comes we need to sell some midfield players, he will steal playing time from Alena and Samper, we will also need a new CB and we have spend 40 mil which we need for Coutinho and Dembele? Am I the only one thinking this won't happen?!

Truthist

If he is about to sign, we can't do anything about it. Just accept it and move along, Bartomeu will be out anyways.

He's scored several goals and provided assits in the WC qualifying campaign as a starter, so he isn't shite.

Neither was Fred in the last confederations cup and every friendly they played before their disastrous World cup. Should we have signed him too? These guys are a joke? They are only in the side because as usual the Brazilian national coach has his favourites when he used to manage them at club level.

When the going gets tough and they are without Neymar or 1 or 2 other key players these clowns are always out of their depth.

There was a reason why he stunk up the place at Spurs.

5ergio_Busquets

I don't mind Paulinho. He offers insane long-shots and can run around and press a lot.

Would work great in a 4-2-3-1; doing the dirty work for Busquets.

I mean he was a starting midfielder for brazil in the world cup qualifiers, and they won all their games

Well, there are many people who can run around and press a lot, yet the don't play for Barca!

Truthist

But honestly apparat from him being shit player for 40 mil there are also many reasons this makes ZERO sense! If he comes we need to sell some midfield players, he will steal playing time from Alena and Samper, we will also need a new CB and we have spend 40 mil which we need for Coutinho and Dembele? Am I the only one thinking this won't happen?!

Hope so bro, truly ruined my day. We are being conned and then some if this happens.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I'm not trying to defend his signing. I'm just trying to say we should just move on and hope for the best with Paulinho, Bartomeu is getting vetoed and this will be his last mediocre/shit signing

maybe he doesn't pass medical. HOPE!

vlad

I think dembele and coutinho are coming, if not, barto would not sign paulinho, they will be probably represented same day, everyone will be focused on dembele and coutinho, paulinho will go unoticed

Last edited:

JackSparrow

Paulinho's Twiter: 26 october 2013 at 17:58 ''vamos Madrid hoy si! PUTA BARCA, PUTA CATALUNHA

And we sign this guy? OMG! This board is crazy! He is not Barca level.

Home of Barca Fans