Paulinho

clemente

Fucking why.. just why........ We already have too many midfielders, we need to sell like 5 and we spend 40m on another useless piece of garbage, hope fans boo their fucking lungs out.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I honestly don't believe anyone from world of football is stupid enought to believe Paulinho is player for Barca worth 40 mil. I am 100% sure some people are benefiting from this transfer and this is the main reason. :(

Believing some shady stuff is involved is the defensive mechanism of a fan. It is easier to swallow that your club is run by people who put their own interests before club, than to believe they are this level of incompetent.

Greed/Corruption is an easier poison pill to swallow than incompetence because the former can be more easily dealt with with anger, while the latter causes frustration and confusion and desperation and many more emotions.

All this is not to say that ulterior motives are out of the question, they could very well be doing shady shit. However, the simpler explanation is they are just really bad at their job.

JamDav1982

Believing some shady stuff is involved is the defensive mechanism of a fan. It is easier to swallow that your club is run by people who put their own interests before club, than to believe they are this level of incompetent.

Greed/Corruption is an easier poison pill to swallow than incompetence because the former can be more easily dealt with with anger, while the latter causes frustration and confusion and desperation and many more emotions.

All this is not to say that ulterior motives are out of the question, they could very well be doing shady shit. However, the simpler explanation is they are just really bad at their job.

It is not about believing people are not capable it is about looking at who could gain from it and what would lose.

Anyone is capable of corruption and cheating.

For me idea it doesnt add up to what those on Chinese side have to gain let alone Barto in comparison to what could lose.

blaugrana1987

Good one.
How do you explain backlash this thing is getting and he hasnt even signed? Literally every football fan is laughing at us! Oh but nooo coming from guys who brought us Douglas,Vermaleen, Turan and Gomes this must be stroke of genius. 40m. Chinese league player pushing 30yr of age. PL reject Valverde never asked for is being forced down our throats. Damn they are pocketing that money fucking sobs

Garrus

This whole china-barto thing, For now is just a wall of text from twitter, Has anyone fact checked it yet?
As i said in another post, Just because you found something that fitted with your narrative, Doesn't make it true.
If a real journalists picked it up, And investigate it, And found it to be true, Then yes it's a very deal big, It could be a scandal Or it could be just pure fiction.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

How in the hell did people already form a strong devotion and 'religious' type of believe to some post found on twitter?, At least fact-check it first.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

How do you explain backlash this thing is getting and he hasnt even signed? Literally every football fan is laughing at us! Oh but nooo coming from guys who brought us Douglas,Vermaleen, Turan and Gomes this must be stroke of genius. 40m. Chinese league player pushing 30yr of age. PL reject Valverde never asked for is being forced down our throats. Damn they are pocketing that money fucking sobs

I think he would be a shit signing.

Raketa10

You might be right but in either way it's just tragic what has happened to this club under this board. And the worst thing is that it takes a year or two to destroy a team but it takes much more than that to rebuilt it. :(

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It is not about believing people are not capable it is about looking at who could gain from it and what would lose.

Anyone is capable of corruption and cheating.

Well, there are ways to imagine benefits from this. People already making connections with Bartomeu's companies and China ventures etc. If you want to believe ulterior motives, you can find connections, however flimsy.

It just starts to get too elaborate and convoluted, when there is just too simple an explanation readily available; that they are just incompetent.

blaugrana1987

This whole china-barto thing, For now is just a wall of text from twitter, Has anyone fact checked it yet?
As i said in another post, Just because you found something that fitted with your narrative, Doesn't make it true.
If a real journalists picked it up, And investigate it, And found it to be true, Then yes it's a very deal, It could be a scandal Or it could be just pure fiction.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

How in the hell did people already form a strong devotion and 'religious' type of believe to some post found on twitter?, At least fact-check it first.
I guess its like cmon who can be this fucking retarded to give 40m for a guy that went to Chinese league for 15m? The guy that is going to be 30. On place we have faaar to much deadwood. Why?

JamDav1982

Well, there are ways to imagine benefits from this. People already making connections with Bartomeu's companies and China ventures etc. If you want to believe ulterior motives, you can find connections, however flimsy.

It just starts to get too elaborate and convoluted, when there is just too simple an explanation readily available; that they are just incompetent.

I dont think there is even a great argument for the benefit of it against what they stand to lose on Barca side or what they gain on Chinese side.

Home of Barca Fans