Paul Pogba

Interlop

What happened last year? Wasn't there a photo between Braida and Soler agreeing on something, or some negotiations? Or was it just for Presidency campaign?

Morten

Pogba-Kroos-Modric starting to sound rather nice, got to say. Maybe a bit unbalanced in a few matches, but we have Casemiro, and there will be enough playtime for Casemiro and Ico over 50-60 matches.

NorthernVictory

BUY BUY BUY. We have a no kit deal with Nike, no? I don't care if we have to spend 100 million Euros, write a big fat check and get our future secured.

hardyboy

Barto promised of us buying Pogna if he gets reelected. Hope he haven't forgotten..I'd be super pissed if madrid ends up buying him..

hardyboy

AS: Zidane has made Pogba his primary transfer target this summer. Real Madrid are prepared to offer €100m.

hardyboy

I don´t believe this shit. AS is pure shit.

AS is garbage i agree but Real didn't buy a Galactico last summer also they would be facing a transfee ban next summer. Knowing Perez and keeping these factors in mind i've no doubt that Perez will push hard to get him this summer...

Nucky

Madrid have no holding back when it comes to splashing the cash for a player.. Ronaldo,Bale,Zidane,Figo,Kaka? Would hate to see Pogba in Real Madrid..

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Not even sure they can afford him. Read they will have the same problem as us last season with their wage bill because all the bonuses from winning the CL. Then there's the fact that they are still on their old Adidas deal, Bale and Ronaldo's contracts being renewed with a pay rise, and last the transfer ban, so they have many other players they need to buy.

Home of Barca Fans