Paul Pogba

Galning

That insane Pirlo-Vidal-Pogba midfield created so many chances for Juve over two games against the mighty Benfica.

(Yes I know Vidal didn't play the first leg)

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Barcelona are interested in Man City centre back Kompany and Juventus midfielder Pogba as they want to add more strength to the squad. [md]

Nothing makes me more happy than to see that we're finally getting linked to the underrated beast that is Pogba.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Barcelona are interested in Man City centre back Kompany and Juventus midfielder Pogba as they want to add more strength to the squad. [md]

Nothing makes me more happy than to see that we're finally get linked to the underrated beast that is Pogba.

When you hear Kompany speak he comes across as someone that wont leave.

Pursuing him could be like the chase for Thiago Silva last summer and waste a lot of time.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Underrated? If anything, Pogba's overrated.

When you hear Kompany speak he comes across as someone that wont leave.

Pursuing him could be like the chase for Thiago Silva last summer and waste a lot of time.

No point in trying to get a star player from an Oil Club, unless the player wants out.

L

Learo

Here we go again, trying to get players from the richest clubs in the world that dont want to sell.

Dede, the CB from Cruzeiro would be an interesting addition to our squad. Think we can get him for about 10-12m.

B

beautifulgame

Here we go again, trying to get players from the richest clubs in the world that dont want to sell.

Dede, the CB from Cruzeiro would be an interesting addition to our squad. Think we can get him for about 10-12m.

^^
Wouldn't be bad selection for cup too but don't think it'll happen

Home of Barca Fans