Paul Pogba

Laplacian

United forum says they have tried him in every position and he doesn't fit anywhere.

Never with a proper midfield though, that's my point. You can't succeed with a Fred and McTominay as you deep central midfielders lol. Either way I think the issue is more his consistency rather than position, considering Bruno is a monster regardless of his partners in midfield. He elevates the team rather than begging questions such as "he needs this, and this, and that to perform."

Morten

Pogba always had his issues, but i believe he has been particulary poor this season.
Pogba himself said it took time to build himself back up after covid, like he didnt have any stamina for quite some time.

Catta

I said no.

/thread

9a480b19361a079bfb18b702dba473b7.jpg

:mou:

El Gato

Villarato!
Zidane can fuck off as soon as he signs him. Going from one entitled lazy bald Frenchman in the team to another would be a step too far

Messi983

That would be great for us, you sign Pogba for Zidane and fire Zidane immediately:D

I'm not sure them firing Zidane would really be good for us. Would be great if they would spent money on Pogba instead of gettting someone like Haaland or Kounde though.

khaled_a_d

I'm not sure them firing Zidane would really be good for us.

3 CL titles and 2 Liga titles in basically 4 years, he overachieved with the squad he had past half decade.
the year without him showed what they had with him tbh, the can do far worse.

He is probably the biggest agent in the world of football right now.
And he is doing brilliant job for his clients tbh
If you don't deal with him, you risk losing on many world class players.
Never mind, there is always a risk that one of our own players hire him.
Like this board shit on Mendez a lot, but now our brightest young talent hired him.
What if Pedri signed with him next year? should we sell him then?

El Gato

Villarato!
3 CL titles and 2 Liga titles in basically 4 years, he overachieved with the squad he had past half decade.
the year without him showed what they had with him tbh, the can do far worse.

In the short term there'd be damage, but if an outsider (Pochettino is one) came in to shift the focus back to quality of football, Barca wouldn't be better off with Zidane gone. At the moment it's just drifting on known waters without desire to risk very much and winding down bad contracts in absence of money to spend big on right players.

khaled_a_d

In the short term there'd be damage, but if an outsider (Pochettino is one) came in to shift the focus back to quality of football, Barca wouldn't be better off with Zidane gone. At the moment it's just drifting on known waters without desire to risk very much and winding down bad contracts in absence of money to spend big on right players.

I don't think Pochettino is anywhere close to being as good as Zidane for club aspiring for titles.
He, and Allegri, are in the line for the next vacant big job, so we will know soon.

El Gato

Villarato!
We will see. He's the only of the lot that comes with a track record of making monthly and yearly progress. Not a given he won't bounce off Madrid in a standard fashion of any manager who's in over his head, but I'd rather have someone who has a smidge of a plan and does something new rather than the guy whose magic wand solution and philosophy is to 'not tell quality players how to play quality football' as Zidane himself has admitted he won't do. Even Solari provided more organisation in 6 months than Zidane did in a year.

Home of Barca Fans