Paul Pogba

vlad

As for Pogba, don't want him near our club. With all this drama at United, who says he won't do it here?

Not only that, just watched his performance vs brighton, he was awful, probably most overrated player today, before someone says its due to mourinho tactic, missed simple passes, dribble infront his goal and losing the ball, 26 times he lost the ball vs team like BRIGHTON, and then some barca fans wants him here, he will make barca midfield great again, they would be okay to pay 100m for neymar of midfielders, maybe not good comparations since neymar actually had outstanding season in europe, but mostly he is circus player, and pogba is above him

Edit: rakitic maybe doesnt have dribbling skills and fancy moves, but his football IQ is above pogba's

Last edited:

El Barcelona

Not only that, just watched his performance vs brighton, he was awful, probably most overrated player today, before someone says its due to mourinho tactic, missed simple passes, dribble infront his goal and losing the ball, 26 times he lost the ball vs team like BRIGHTON, and then some barca fans wants him here, he will make barca midfield great again, they would be okay to pay 100m for neymar of midfielders, maybe not good comparations since neymar actually had outstanding season in europe, but mostly he is circus player, and pogba is above him

Edit: rakitic maybe doesnt have dribbling skills and fancy moves, but his football IQ is above pogba's
Jup saw a compilation off his lovely second half, it almost looked like match fixing. :lol:

Vilarrubi

He’s like that all the time for United.. shocking games mixed with average and the odd great ones.. i also think his goals/assists blind people to how poor he can be with the basics of the game sometimes too.Don’t want him anywhere near Barca tbh.

omidferoz

Hope we dont get him, he is so bad and making stupid mistakes. Maybe its because of mourinho, maybe because united are playing bad, but a big player like him should do much better.

Vilarrubi

Once again average/poor performance... he’s all hype for United. Compare his performance with Moussa Dembele... miles apart.

ASordidGod

Tbf Utd themselves are so poor so it's hard to judge. Personally I think Pogba is excellent, if not as good as he thinks he is. Would I want him at Barca? Prob not.

Vilarrubi

Tbf Utd themselves are so poor so it's hard to judge. Personally I think Pogba is excellent, if not as good as he thinks he is. Would I want him at Barca? Prob not.

Nah it’s individual mistakes with Pogba.. you need consistency and the basics doing right if you’re going through a rough patch. He lacks both.

Joan

Mourinho and his boring anti-football= The whole team + Pogba are boring too

We can blame it on whoever we want. It's become evident he's a luxury player rather than someone you can rely upon to carry the team. Also unable to adapt to different systems. Thank you.

Performer whose plays are determined by motivation is not what we need.

Home of Barca Fans