Paul Pogba

Jair Ventura

Why? Because PSG is the highest bidder?

Because they've been in contact with Pogba and his agent with greater frequency than any other club. I don't even know but one or two presidents that have even met with Pogba outside of Nasser. The only thing that was ever holding Paris back was whether or not they'd have the necessary funds to grab him given the sanctions of FFP, but considering the favorable news of late, they may have more freedom than initially expected.

It's no coincidence that Paris has yet to move on the transfer market despite the availability of capable players that could improve the roster.

Last edited:

i_bleed_blaugrana

Tbh before we got involved with him, I always wanted to see PSG get Pogba. I desire to see a balance of power established in Europe and since the Premier League is a joke right now, there is a noticeable void of true competitiveness that I miss.

I want us to snipe Isco.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Tbh before we got involved with him, I always wanted to see PSG get Pogba. I desire to see a balance of power established in Europe and since the Premier League is a joke right now, there is a noticeable void of true competitiveness that I miss.

I want us to snipe Isco.

We can't sign isco. Impossible.

Jombi

Unless the FFP is scrapped, European football will just get even more lopsided, with players going to joke clubs like West Bromwich instead of European greats like AC Milan, Inter and Dortmund. It is a sad situation.

Butaan4barca

In which universe is Pogba the best midfielder in the world (or even a potentially the best midfielder in the world, lol)?

Except on a youtube and teen-footy-fans-forums?

Cesc is a almost a godlike, according to goals+assists stats.

And yet, he is a joke out of a player in reality, at least for Barca's standards.
And more important, for Barca's SYSTEM.

Partly you have answered it yourselft. It just barca, he is doing great in chelsea, and that thing after winter his forms fell, that too he didn't see that in chelsea.

Well again, without facts and situation analysis just stats can give you a different picture.

Even in barca, his stats were very good. But i think in here his problem wasn't stats, it was more to personality and off pitch poblems

Andrew M

Unless the FFP is scrapped, European football will just get even more lopsided, with players going to joke clubs like West Bromwich instead of European greats like AC Milan, Inter and Dortmund. It is a sad situation.

What are you talking about? Those 3 clubs make more than West Brom. Silly remark unfortunately.

All smart Barca, Utd, Real, Bayern fans should support FFP.

You actually wan't PSG and City to muscle in too? Don't understand.

khaled_a_d

What are you talking about? Those 3 clubs make more than West Brom. Silly remark unfortunately.

All smart Barca, Utd, Real, Bayern fans should support FFP.

You actually wan't PSG and City to muscle in too? Don't understand.

First ,teams like Man City and PSG are important and good to football .the PL is way better with those big spender than it was 12 years ago b4 Roman took over Chelsea .PSG had get a lot of spotlight for a very good league too .teams like Monaco added a lot to the league too
Even malaga experienced its best years with sugar daddy owner
Second : FFP prevents investments in football ,if Barca go downfall in a decade like Milan did it will be almost impossible to get back .Many clubs had to spend big and increase debts to make a comeback and afterwards improve their financial situation

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Because they've been in contact with Pogba and his agent with greater frequency than any other club. I don't even know but one or two presidents that have even met with Pogba outside of Nasser. The only thing that was ever holding Paris back was whether or not they'd have the necessary funds to grab him given the sanctions of FFP, but considering the favorable news of late, they may have more freedom than initially expected.

It's no coincidence that Paris has yet to move on the transfer market despite the availability of capable players that could improve the roster.

But does Pogba want to go to PSG though?

Andrew M

First ,teams like Man City and PSG are important and good to football .the PL is way better with those big spender than it was 12 years ago b4 Roman took over Chelsea .PSG had get a lot of spotlight for a very good league too .teams like Monaco added a lot to the league too
Even malaga experienced its best years with sugar daddy owner
Second : FFP prevents investments in football ,if Barca go downfall in a decade like Milan did it will be almost impossible to get back .Many clubs had to spend big and increase debts to make a comeback and afterwards improve their financial situation

How can you compare Barca and Milan? Milan have suffered because Berlusconi stopped spending. We won't have a private investor.

Suddenly so many FFP skeptics :lol: Very fashionable opinion. PSG and City both with one hand tied behind their back helps us out. You want Barca to have the world's best players still?

Would you also like our huge TV money slashed too? Good luck paying Messi's wages

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

How can you compare Barca and Milan? Milan have suffered because Berlusconi stopped spending. We won't have a private investor.

Suddenly so many FFP skeptics :lol: Very fashionable opinion

Milan was badly managed ,it can happen to any club .it happened for us b4 with Gaspart and we had huge debt too and we still had to spend a lot to build the team .if FFP was still there there wasn't gonna be R10,Deco,Giuly,Eto etc

Andrew M

Milan was badly managed ,it can happen to any club .it happened for us b4 with Gaspart and we had huge debt too and we still had to spend a lot to build the team .if FFP was still there there wasn't gonna be R10,Deco,Giuly,Eto etc

It would be the same for all clubs and we would still have been able to acquire those 4 players

khaled_a_d

It would be the same for all clubs and we would still have been able to acquire those 4 players

No,there was teams in better financial situation who didn't fall like us back then.Arsenal ,Manu,Milan,Juve,Inter,Bayern and obviously Real Madrid
Teams should never be prevented from spending a lot as a long term investment .it limits them a lot and prevent them from making a comeback .there is a reason Calcio clubs are against it

ceefoo

I don't have a problem with a very wealthy individual investing vast sums of cash into a club, as long as that money isn't a loan, meaning he can call in the debt at any time.

That's when a club can run in to perilous financial trouble.

F

Flavia

Partly you have answered it yourselft. It just barca, he is doing great in chelsea, and that thing after winter his forms fell, that too he didn't see that in chelsea.

Cesc's form did dip in the 2nd part of the season for chelsea too.

Home of Barca Fans