Paul Pogba

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Anyway, back on topic, it seem like Laporta is suggesting that he's working on Pogba's transfer with Raiola and that everyone think he'll fit in their plans, including Abidal and Lucho, although that Abidal will have the final call along with the coach whom he must be in a total harmony with.

JamDav1982

Anyway, back on topic, it seem like Laporta is suggesting that he's working on Pogba's transfer with Raiola and that everyone think he'll fit in their plans, including Abidal and Lucho, although that Abidal will have the final call along with the coach whom he must be in a total harmony with.

The Pogba transfer has been on the go for a while and they have been working on getting him to Barca. Not even really a Laporta signing or anything original when he is likely to come anyway.

Be interesting to see how people react to the idea of spending 80-100m now on Pogba and giving him a big wage as a lot of people used that as a stick to beat Barto and claimed that he was turning Barca into Real with 'galactico' type signings.

DonAK

The Pogba transfer has been on the go for a while and they have been working on getting him to Barca. Not even really a Laporta signing or anything original when he is likely to come anyway.

Be interesting to see how people react to the idea of spending 80-100m now on Pogba and giving him a big wage as a lot of people used that as a stick to beat Barto and claimed that he was turning Barca into Real with 'galactico' type signings.

Most candidates have prob been working it, but it depends on who lands him. If Lucho want him then get him if it's possible.

JamDav1982

Most candidates have prob been working it, but it depends on who lands him. If Lucho want him then get him if it's possible.

I agree and I like Pogba and have been in favour of signing him. No issue with him coming but it is not big achievement to try and link names to him now when ground work to try and get him to sign has been done by previous board.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Laporta, Barto, whoever. It doesn't matter which candidate. 80-100M and 10-12M net wages is absurd.

DonAK

I agree and I like Pogba and have been in favour of signing him. No issue with him coming but it is not big achievement to try and link names to him now when ground work to try and get him to sign has been done by previous board.

I'm not sure if the ground work has been done. Braida has been trying the last few months, but it seem like he has failed completely since Bartomeu want to use Gerson as leverage for the transfer.

JamDav1982

I'm not sure if the ground work has been done. Braida has been trying the last few months, but it seem like he has failed completely since Bartomeu want to use Gerson as leverage for the transfer.

All Braida has been there to do is to try and persuade Pogba to move to Barca.

Dont really blame Pogba for aligning himself to the favourite to win but the transfer has been worked on for months and Pogba long decided he wants to go to Barca.

For all we know Barto was driving a harder bargain and Laporta has come in and offered him huge wages. The whole Gerson thing was just a rumour and no one knows how Juve felt about it anyway, they might have loved the idea.

Catalan Fan

Question..

Let's assume we sign him, for a ridiculous fee + wages.Where is he going to play and who will he replace in the current team ?

Genuine question this, as I have doubts about him actually fitting in.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Tbf, isn't that how most people become fans of the club eventually?

Indeed. For me it was Ronaldinho. For others Messi etc

Im on the i dont think he fits us train. I mean we dont really NEED a player like him, especially for the ridiculous price. However, if we he does come to the club and finds a place in our team on paper at least, we'll look like a very very scary side if we weren't already. Pogba is insanely talented. He has a combination of strength and ability hes one of those guys you just hate to play against for one u cant disposses him and then hes pushing you around like a rag doll.

He did that to Messi in the final of cl which i had never seen anyone do before.

iniesta_8

129276184.jpg

Egert

Estonian Culé
Laporta (presidential candidate): "Pogba? He'd like to join. He'd be one of the best signings. Everyone thinks he would fit in." [catradio]

Edit! Sorry for posting this again

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Laporta really shouldn't be promising anyone after failing to deliver his promised Beckham in 2003.

Home of Barca Fans